Author Topic: LSD "The Dream Simulator"  (Read 4750 times)

copypasta from facepunch thread:

Quote from: facepunch
LSD is the weirdest game you've never heard of, basically.

Essentially, what you have here is a sort of first-person adventure title where you move around and touch things. Typically (but not always), you'll start off in a house. From there, you can move and touch something - whether it be a door, a bookshelf, a window, or a gigantic face jutting out of a nearby wall. You are then transported to a new area where you, once again, touch something. Once you have moved around enough, the day ends, a block on a gigantic 'face' representing your progress is filled, and you have the option to save.

However, it isn't as simple as that - whatever you've touched before will affect where you start, the colors you see, and the music that you hear. You may not even have the option to play on some days - instead, you'll see a few blocks of (Japanese) text, or a movie sequence of some sort.

Everything starts off fairly normally, but as the game progresses, things start to become more and more nightmarish. And I gotta say... it's one of the creepiest things I've ever played through.

This only came out in Japan (surprise), but there are ways for one to play this. I won't go into detail concerning such, but I'm sure you can guess. Just try to play this somehow... it's highly recommended for those who like their stuff extremely surreal and bizarre.

PS: Also, the "tripping on LSD" joke concerning this game has been done many, many times.

my text:

I played 4 ingame days, 3 of which were actual dreams, I took pics too! :D

Day 4:

Day 3:

Day 1:

OH YES I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IS A PSX GAME WHICH MEANS EMULATION K?

lol, sorry to say but that game looks like stuff

looks like an old DOS game.... but looks don't decide a game (unless they like so bad your eyes set alight)

What format does it come in? Would I be able to play this on my PSP?

do PSP's support ROM's? I'd guess no but you might be able to get a emulator on it...

PSP supports PSX games, whether they be an Eboot, ISO or CSO.

wow.. I'd never think game company's would support ROM's.... O_o

They only support it because they sell PSX games on the PSN store. Sony is very angry about emulation, homebrew and custom firmware though.

Just download popstation and convert the .bin file.

Wtf does this have to do with LSD, get those forgeters to change the name.

this looks like runescape to me

This game bores me.
Got bored on day 5 or something.