Poll

Which one?

Battlefield 2
14 (35%)
Battlefield 2142
26 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: BF2 or BF2142?  (Read 7355 times)

It's no lag for me, but SRL is bull. I can run it fine.

My card is integrated (the suckass 6600), and my drivers are the latest, I think.

It's no lag for me, but SRL is bull. I can run it fine.

My card is integrated (the suckass 6600), and my drivers are the latest, I think.

I hae a vaio and have an intergreted card, the computer is great, but fact that you can't upgrade grpahics sucs ass, so I can't play really anything.

2142 is much better then BF2 performance wise, on my old XP BF2 had lag but 2142 didn't and 2142 had about 2x less loading time. I've loved Battlefield since I rayed(lol) eyes on 1942 as a handicap n00b when I first really experienced the internet, loved it since then (Also found out about Blockland the next time I went to the place I play BF1942).

Bf2142 has a better experience because of the Titan mode and walkers etc, BF2 is a modern fps but lacks "some different". Also
Join our teamspeak, hear cookie swear at you when splode her.
I'll be right, you haven't heard a server full of Aussies chicks have you O.o

I'm still getting 2142.

i very much love 2 better. but a clan i joined moved to 2142 and the majority of home guys play it more often. so i went with the crowd, its something to play with people you know.

I like the SCAR 11, it's useful.

I probably won't play online until I unlock the defibrilators.

That's how the unlock system works, right? You can unlock crap in SP and use it in MP?

no you gotta be multiplayer. and also a multiplayer server that has ranking on, to earn the points.

you get like 1 unlock for every 2 ranks you promote up. ad ranks are pretty much levels for points you earn on ranked servers doing anything (like exp) points for kills, assists, captures, destroying strategic things, driving or flying well, helping rehealth or reammo others...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 10:39:14 PM by Bisjac »

Oh.

Dammit, I'm a medic! I need defibs and grenades!

Packer am vs top Aussie/world players :D fanatic's that play for 4 hours at least day.

Nige, is your ingame name Nige111?

That's my soldier name, yeah.

(I'm sure you add people by soldier names, not logins).

Yep, FBIPacker and Packer. (Inc the .)

I personally liked some aspects of BF2 much more then 2142, mainly that the engineer from both sides had the same type of rocket launcher (single missile, laser guided somewhat). Also, engineers had the barrel shotgun unlockable, which I loved very much.

In BF2142, I could have gotten along fine without the ridiculously dangerous shotgun, but then they had the brilliant idea of giving both sides a very different rocket launcher each, one side had the quad-rocket which rocked and the other side had the single blue rocket which basically sucked. I came to loath that blue rocket, so hard to aim at people.

But that's all just preference really. BF2142 still wins out all around.

muffin whats your bf2142 SOULJA name?