Poll

Which one?

Battlefield 2
14 (35%)
Battlefield 2142
26 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: BF2 or BF2142?  (Read 7320 times)

only difference is equipment appearence, and a few minor properties between them.

btw, how does the BF2 unlock system work?

pretty similar. cept your only unlocking main guns per kit. so no customizing

How often do I get to choose an unlock?

also similar. for the first 3 ranks you get 2 each.
then like every other rank you get 1

You get an Unlock point every rank which allows you to choose from Player benefits or class benefits. For the player you can get shoes that allow you to fall from higher heights with out nailing yourself and extra grenades and squad beacons etc.

I'm going to work my ass off until I get my defibs, advanced medkits, and that rocket launcher thing that attaches to the SCAR.

it dont take long to set up 1 kit foryourself. those first dozen ranks go by real fast

K.

I'm going to play for about 3 hours straight, then. :P

wtf I got rank up today and I don't get to choose one two. :<

where do I pick them? I looked through the bfhq menu... :l

(this is BF2 we're talking about here, not 2142, right?

i don't remember how often they give unlocks. if they were th same or not.

i just remember getting 2 for the first rank on each game. then like 1 for a few more. then 1 for every other rank.

I gets 2142 in 18 days. :D

then i can pwn you bis-style

BF2142 stat's glitched one night and I played for about 6 hours straight and got the Badge thing that gets 2000 points again.. I was so happy :D In BF2142 you get one unlock point for every rank, I forgot how the BF2 system works but 1 unlock point per rank on Bf2142.

Be aware, some people on BF2142 (like me) have been playing since the release... they are experts at every level and know how to nail you with 2 bullets before you can even react. Very annoying but I still come in the top 3 :D

wtf I got rank up today and I don't get to choose one two. :<

where do I pick them? I looked through the bfhq menu... :l

(this is BF2 we're talking about here, not 2142, right?

I'm *fairly* sure that you get 1 unlock for every rank up, but you get 2 unlocks if you've played at least 30 minutes on BF2:SF. It should prompt you on what weapons you want unlocked after you rank up and disconnect from the server.