Author Topic: GTA:IV to be released in 10 Days.  (Read 5040 times)

What will you do when GTA:IV is released?  Remember, pre-order before it comes out to ensure you get your copy!

Some questions that may follow:

Q: Will GTA:IV have a talking GPS in the cars that cost more money?
A: Yes, GTA:IV will have this.  You will need a lot of money though to buy that car you want.  There are a lot more fun stuff to this game too.

Q: Will GTA:IV be released on PC?
A: There is an 87% chance GTA:IV will be released onto the PC.  It may take a year or two.  Just make sure you have an upgraded PC for this game!

Q: What about Xbox live? Will it have Xbox live?
A: Yes, it also was confirmed there was will an expansion pack for GTA:IV sometime this year via Xbox Live marketplace.

Q: Why does PS3 require you to install stuff onto the console and Xbox don't?
A: I don't know really, I don't really like PS3, and I don't know why you need to install stuff onto the console just to play GTA:IV.  It has been confirmed it's mandatory and could take up to 5 minutes or longer.  That's why I love Xbox, just an insert and play  :cookie:.

Q: Should I play GTA:IV without a cooler on my Xbox 360?
A: YES! Never use ANY coolers on the Xbox 360, they wreck your Xbox.  I believe thats why Xbox changed the way their power cords are hooked up on the newer 360's because of this.  I played over 8 hours without a cooler and it still works just fine.

Meh, I may get it, but I plan to buy Halo 3 first.
What will the multiplayer be like?

I want it. All I have is a wii and a bricked computer

Just make sure you have an upgraded PC for this game!

why? it dont look that high end of a game lol
if it can run on a 360, then it will easily pwn on a pc

xbox hardware = crap

also consoles sometimes have games install onto the HD (or some content installed) for faster load times.
thats actually a fail on xbox that they dont offer that option to do so while clearly its being used elsewhere.
NOTE: harddrives read MUUUUCH faster then dvd's     duh lol

i actually predict future console games to all install onto future systems. because processors ad video cards being faster isn't much help, when all the data is elsewhere.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:55:01 PM by Bisjac »

GTA may not need to install on HDD, blu-rays may work fine.

Oh, but what's that you say? Xbox 360 can't play Blu-rays? What a shame. >:D

blue ray itself is fine yeah, but dont it only work at its best speeds when used on a blueray disk? it will read a dvd just as fast any any dvd player could i thought.

at least as of now, i don't think games are on blueray yet. that will be very soon im sure. the competition has been blown away lol

That's why I love Xbox, just an insert and play

Go away.

ill get pc version, maybe, Might steal it.

ill get pc version, maybe, Might steal it.

Ono warez run tails.

A: I don't know really, I don't really like PS3, and I don't know why you need to install stuff onto the console just to play GTA:IV.  It has been confirmed it's mandatory and could take up to 5 minutes or longer.  That's why I love Xbox, just an insert and play  :cookie:.

You also have to insert money every month!  Yay!  That makes it better, right?  God forbid you have to waste five minutes of your life installing something when you can just get a job, work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and pay for the Xbox Live membership...But your mommy probably just buys yours, so no worries.

I agreeeeeee.

You also have to insert money every month!  Yay!  That makes it better, right?  God forbid you have to waste five minutes of your life installing something when you can just get a job, work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and pay for the Xbox Live membership...But your mommy probably just buys yours, so no worries.