Author Topic: Reasons why roblox sucks.  (Read 24422 times)

it's like those mac vs pc things, roblox is the mac (the one who desperately tries to get people to switch by putting out crappy ads that point out nothing but the bad point).

Do you even KNOW who I am in ROBLOX?
*Monocle dramatically jumps off*

I seriously got a kick out of that.

Why don't we just stop the damned ROBLOX vs. Blockland crap? They're two completely different building games. We can't exactly compare them without conflict, so why even try?

[/thread]

Hey im mario71 and roblox is horrible. I want to state some reasons why:

1: Rude people
2: People who ruin your creations
3: The game is glitchy as hell
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11: Noobs share personal info
12: Noobs ask for personal info
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to it
14: Everyone begs to be an admin

And 15:

Some of these quotes are from blockland. 1, 2, 3, , 11, 12, 13, and 14.
The only reason number 3 would be one is if someone spams.

Just to let you know, if # 2 happens to you then it is mainly your fault. And #3 would apply more to vehicles driving through certain bricks, etc, rather than brick lag. Some computers out there (Bisjac..) are able to whit stand millions of bricks.

I don't want to play with 11 year olds in a mediocre game. I hate how the player model looks.Well, we LIKE our player model The building in the game sucks.And yours doesn't? The moderators of the game are desperately trying to go on the idea of quality over quantity and are feebly trying to churn out crappy updates to keep the game "fresh".Would you rather wait a year to remove an annoying bug? I hate games that to be a member and get just a little bit more junk features and to be a member you have to pay a rip-off price, annually. I can pay a simple $20, tax included, and have fun for years. Greedy moderators. Horrible curse report system.As I said above, The updates change these things, and builder's club is worth it, It will also let us test new features that the devs are working on change these thing Blockland is not even close to as glitchy as ROBLOX. The graphics style sucks. I don't see what is so hard about switching, Blockland is far superior to ROBLOX is more ways that I have stated here.Good for blockland, A game that ISN'T in beta, and has it's bugs worked out. rawrman, go back to ROBLOXNo. and at least capitalize your name, it makes it seem like you have self esteem issues (I would if I was a ROBLOX fanatic).  

I don't like capitilized letters in my usernames for some reason :/

1: Rude peopleZuka
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is.
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

oh, and inb4itsnotalphaifyouhavetopay
The community are jerks
Because, Wouldn't YOU get pissed off if people kept asking "Can I learn how to script" Over and over again? When most of us learned it by reading the wiki?

Or a buncha idiots asking for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY

Or stupid rants demanding the ability to get robux or other stuff BC has?
I don't ask for scripts at all. I saying it has a bad community, some perverts even got away with with it after after i reported them 10 times
Moderators have lives too, Y'know, The community isn't that bad, I've dealt with crappier communities, so none of the noobs bother me much.
Moderators in roblox are there to punish those players who had done bad stuff. I know they have lives ,but it is their reponsiblility to ban people who are misbehaving.
Which is weird, Once a person gets reported, the moderator or admin gets the chat log, but then again, Sometimes, if it's the first report the person has gotten, they get a warning, but if they do it more than once, they get banned

Well the next day, they were talking to other players, rudely like saying " i did ur mom in the closet"
And you didn't report em?

1: Rude peopleZuka
2: People who ruin your creationsDeal with it
3: The game is glitchy as hellIt's in alpha, pendejo
4: The moderators and admins are lazy as hellOh sure, Like they're not already busy making stuff or moderating the forums
5: Gay updates.YOu're a friend
6: Your face is always like this :>They ARE making a feature where you can change your face
7: Gay games like Avoid falling into the girls bathroom!deal with it
8: Member ship isent even worth itBuilder's club? Yes it is.
9: You ask for a suit and the first post is a Rant.Um, no
10: Everyone spams up the server and they cant get banndedIt's called Votekick
11: Noobs share personal infounsupervised kids
12: Noobs ask for personal infocreeps
13: It takes days to build a place and only 10 people come to itNo effort in your place
14: Everyone begs to be an adminDeal with it

And 15: The game just sucks.No, You suck, For being an idiot, and not dealing with these problems

Ive been playing that game for a long time and i've encounterd crap loads of noobs and the community is horrible. Dont even try that game out.Oh, shut up, You're just pissed off because you can't learn to deal with it, the game is in ALPHA, IT'S NOT EVEN VERSION 1, THEY ARE WORKING ON BUGS AND NEW FEATURES, YOU pandaING IDIOT, Honestly, I swear, If I see ONE more idiot like you on these forums, I'll blow.

oh, and inb4itsnotalphaifyouhavetopay
The community are jerks
Because, Wouldn't YOU get pissed off if people kept asking "Can I learn how to script" Over and over again? When most of us learned it by reading the wiki?

Or a buncha idiots asking for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY

Or stupid rants demanding the ability to get robux or other stuff BC has?
I don't ask for scripts at all. I saying it has a bad community, some perverts even got away with with it after after i reported them 10 times
Moderators have lives too, Y'know, The community isn't that bad, I've dealt with crappier communities, so none of the noobs bother me much.
Moderators in roblox are there to punish those players who had done bad stuff. I know they have lives ,but it is their reponsiblility to ban people who are misbehaving.
Which is weird, Once a person gets reported, the moderator or admin gets the chat log, but then again, Sometimes, if it's the first report the person has gotten, they get a warning, but if they do it more than once, they get banned

Well the next day, they were talking to other players, rudely like saying " i did ur mom in the closet"
And you didn't report em?
I did report them, and saw them the next day

It's in alpha
Why is it being advertised if it is not finished?

It's in alpha
Well, They want to make the game perfect, so, why not make it public, and see what they could fix up before the game is released.

You can't really release a game that's already got a membership deal, thousands of members and lazy admins.

Do you even KNOW who I am in ROBLOX?
*Monocle dramatically jumps off*

Ahahaha That's awesome.

What I got from this thread:

I HAVE COMPELETLY DIFFERENT TASTES IN GAMES CAN'T YOU MORONS SEE THIS ARRGRGGGGHHHHHHHH YOU AM cigaretteOUTS JDJJSDSDSKLFKJFHKSK!!!1111

Have a nice day.

You can't really release a game that's already got a membership deal, thousands of members and lazy admins.
Nor can you release it when it's buggy.

You can't really release Roblox because, well- It's already been half released.

Roblox also sucks because it doesn't have any choco crack.

It's in alpha
Well, They want to make the game perfect, so, why not make it public, and see what they could fix up before the game is released.

Think about it, if the game is in alpha and sucks so much, and can be so much better when it's version 1 as you say, wouldn't you, being a game developer, rather wait and show off you finished product with pride rather then have people like Mario over here try the crappy alpha out and quit?

I played that game for like a day and quite frankly:

No Mr.Bob2232, I do not want to "maek house wit" you, nor do I applaud your sportsmanship of leaving mid-deathmatch saying "dis sucks!!".

I hope you realize your folly.

Then this one time I played Blockland and this guy made a box around me and I was all like, "wtf man" and he said "haha sawry". Then I banned him and it was all cool. Also I turned on swear filter so he had to call me a jerk instead of a common expletive.