Poll

Kicks the most ass in every way

Pirate
129 (49.8%)
Ninja
130 (50.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Pirates VS Ninjas  (Read 29218 times)

11/18/08 edit
pirates hit 100 first, with ninjas trailing at a close 94

i put this in drama because i intend in flaming ninjas and ninja lovers.
pirates are indeed superior.
apply images also

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:46:31 PM by Bisjac »

Ninjas are so awesome that they can resist breasts. End of story.

Oh my god! This is the weirdest thing ever! Just today, at PE, my friend asked a random question. He said, "Who do you think is better: ninjas or pirates?" I said, "I am kind-of on the fence, ninjas are fast and strong, while pirates are funny and get more 'action.'"

And then this comes up!

Ninjas win. They are more awesome in every way. Although Pirates are awesome, have you've seen them do crazy flips and acrobics?

For me, it really depends on what type of ninjas you're talking about.

If it's the gay anime ninjas with gay powers like that naruto show, then I say Pirates.

If it's normal assassin-like Ninjas, then I say both.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:29:50 PM by Dread »

Pirates can do awesome spins when they're drunk too! Oh wait, that's not awesome....

Ninjas can do flips and can take down 50 men in under 30 seconds. Can your alcoholic, slut loving pirates do that?

Btw, anything from Naruto does not count as ninja. Because Naruto not awesome.

EDIT: It's not very accurate with Ninja fights either. Ninjas don't talk for 25 minutes jump at each other and talk some more. They just jump at each other slice off some heads and leave the victim to bleed and watch his life flash before his eyes.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:31:30 PM by Rellow »

pirates have adventures and travel.
ninjas kinda lame around town till stuff goes down. usually only fight other ninjas

Pirates still get drunk. Which is not awesome in any way.
Not to mention they're completely screwed if their ship sinks.
Ninjas are harder to take down then that.

If they're in trouble as in four guards coming into a room they hide. Completely undetectable.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 05:41:29 PM by Rellow »

Is it just me or does noone actually know what ninjas really did?  Thread seems to be "Let's compare what we know for sure about pirates to stuff that we randomly make up about ninjas."

Also a lot of you are making it sound like ninjas are just Chinese samurai, which is sort of right but not really from what I remember.

Yeah.

Samuri = Ninja  is what the media has made of it.

Is it just me or does noone actually know what ninjas really did?  Thread seems to be "Let's compare what we know for sure about pirates to ice cream that we randomly make up about ninjas."

Also a lot of you are making it sound like ninjas are just Chinese samurai, which is sort of right but not really from what I remember.

More like "Let's compare some stuff that we randomly made up about pirates to some stuff that we randomly made up about ninjas."

According to wikipedia:
Ninjas:
"There is no evidence that historical ninja limited themselves to all-black suits."
"Some ninja may have worn the same armor or clothing as samurai or Japanese peasants."
"Contrary to popular belief, (video games, Hollywood, anime, etc.) shuriken were not primarily intended as a killing weapon"

Many misconceptions here.(the pirate ones are harder to pick out of the wikipedia article, but basicly living conditions were stuff)

Media perceptions of ninjas are compleatly screwed:
-The black clothes idea is actually from theater stage hands wearing black to be hidden from view.
-They didn't have super ninja powers to run up walls.
-They do have a supirior fighting style.  This invloved crazy amount of balance.  They know the right pressure points to kill with a hit on a neck that basically stops the heart.
-Think about it: If you could kill someone and make it like they droped dead, or cut off their head (an unlikely feat) doing one of these while trying to remaining stealthy, which would you do?

Pirates
-Didn't go on crazy adventures
-Were basically mercyless people who took advantage of unprepared sailers.

Also, I'd like to note that there are still people who are masters of ninjistu and modern pirates out there today.

Cruise ships and large cargo ships.
Sucks for the pirates.