Author Topic: Hey thanks for spamming up the forums with topic changes.  (Read 32125 times)

Finally. No more "pandaing". About freakin' time.

Meh, getting rid of the word filters isn't a big deal. Anyone with a brain could get past them anyhow.

im still going to type panda and nintendo. its even more meaningful then ever now.

in the future, newer people will be like (wtf at ice cream all the time bisjac?) it will be our secret
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 03:01:47 PM by Bisjac »

If you are really mad at this forum software, I'd suggest phpbb3.

New forum software ftw.

I'll give a list of features that'd benifit BlL of phpbb3 latter, but I gota run.

About time this came out. I doubt Badspot feels like reseting to forum to phpbb either.

so let me get this right we don't have to filter out bad words anymore and just say it? (but not in a spamming way or completely insane way)

Badspot, I am so proud of you. :P
No, seriously, I was worried if he was going to snap, now that he has, I have more peace at heart.

My pants is totally not brown now and smelling like stuff.

._.

WOW
Builderman is way nicer than Badspot... :P

WOW
So if I had to moderate the forums every minute, wouldn't I be angry?

WOW
So if I had to moderate the forums every minute, wouldn't I be angry?
QFT

WOW

No one really cares. Have you even noticed that you aren't "converting" people to ROBLOX, your just saying random stuff and being a cigarette, GTFO if you don't want to talk about Blockland.

When people were saying pandaing freaking panda, it irritated the ice cream crap out of me.