Author Topic: Hey thanks for spamming up the forums with topic changes.  (Read 32110 times)

Many British people enjoy using this one, since Britain is full of mostly grouchy forgets anyway.
NO FU

Man I'm glad I'm in Canada.

Ooh well. Anyway, I agree with Badspot. Theres like 7000? people on the forums 3/4 are idiots and make stupid posts, so you have 1750 Stupid posts a day. (Or worse)
Then Badspot, whos making V 9 'for us' (some of us which are stupid idiots) has to check on the forums and do whatever and get back. Wouldn't you be annoied?

Edit. Rethought the ammount of people, minor grammer changes
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 08:01:12 PM by Choneis »

more handicapped crap that's already been said by some autistic 13 year old living in Texas.

Don't disrespect Texas nintendo. Even though it's hot as hell here, it's still a great place to be. Everyone is nice around here, unlike other states.

I was wondering when Badspot would finally snap and post this... Wow, it's even from May, how did i miss this?

Anyway, i completely agree with him, the swear filter i never cared about, cause i don't swear (Meh, it's just not like me if i were to swear), and this place is REALLY full of morons, sure this game has a lot of young folks, but still, they have a brain, they can think, even if it takes days, they can think! Also, since Rotondo isn't active, new Moderators are needed, i think Ephialtes could be one, if he wants, that is

I too have grown sick and tired of all the stupid cruddy Add-Ons, Decals, Prints, the no good paint sets, seriously, with all the paint sets, i still use the original one, i just modified the primary blue to actually be blue instead of blue with a tint of purple (It's more purple with a white light shined on it), and all the misplaced topics, i mean c'mon, how hard is it to post in the right spot? Think! You have a brain!

There's my tribute to this topic, good day sirs!

Edit: And another thing

You aren't God for getting the first post in a topic!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:39:28 PM by Masterlegodude »

Edit: And another thing

You aren't God for getting the first post in a topic!!

That would of been an acceptable comment if the first post in this thread wasn't some banned kid that didn't even mention his position.

Agh, true, but i was mostly talking about in other topics i've seen, i didn't mean just this topic

Which is why i said "a topic" instead of "this topic"

I feel the need to post this

Now the only thing thats going on is a bunch of flame wars, clan wars, wars about wars, ...

you go into the wrong section and ask for a map you instantly get this sentence "Wrong section noob" When really you could say this "You posted in the wrong section, this section is for ___, next time request things in Suggestions & Requests". But no, were all too big of lazy starfishs to say that.

CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Not using the correct defining word isn't cool either. 'We're' - 'Were' have a punctuation mark for a reason.

'Your' and 'You're' along with 'There', 'Their', and 'They're' are also words you guys screw up pretty bad.

The mother of all these words, to me, would have to be 'Than' and 'Then', god you guys are stupid.

You cant seriously stand there and say that you enjoy them. Can you?
I enjoy flame wars.

Why haven't I ever read this before? Badspot gets a mark in my book, although his frustration is understandable.

You should hire some staff to manage the forums, cut yourself some slack - sit back and let other people do the dirty work. :)