Author Topic: Hey thanks for spamming up the forums with topic changes.  (Read 32506 times)

Badspot's post was freaking fantastic, Its all so true, I probably agree with him 100%
I love how i'm not the only one that thought that this forum was filling with handicaps. I also agree 100%.
Says the person who started the war with Roblox...
Where the stuff do you get this information? WHERE did i start this war? I've only been on Roblox once.
Someone posted about Roblox, you responded with "I flamed them"

I'm glad he didn't snap and say no more updates. But he does need to appoint an mod or two.

He shouldn't have to.

Well technically he should, regardless of how people should act in a forum, they don't. And he can't be on 24/7, you'll find that pretty much every forum in existance has more staff than just one admin.

i think i know what the spot'ster will do.
he will just keep making more sections in the forum. tons and tons of what would normally all be off topic stuff.
then we wont be able to find each other, the place would be so large. and there couldn't e-crap going on.

My PC Cannot Play ROBLOX, ROBLOX Sucks all the way, You cannot Build on other servers, The Physics suck, Soo many noobs killing you, AND Who agrees to me that ROBLOX Sucks all the way? IDC If I get banned.
Hey guess what.

Your computer is crap.

Hey guess what, that game has horrible physics an irritating community and use Lua files which take more of someones CPU then Blocklands C++.

My PC Cannot Play ROBLOX, ROBLOX Sucks all the way, You cannot Build on other servers, The Physics suck, Soo many noobs killing you, AND Who agrees to me that ROBLOX Sucks all the way? IDC If I get banned.
Hey guess what.

Your computer is crap.

And gradually the peacekeeper turns to flames. I really don't understand why you're still here, I'm stuck between two valid possibilities:

a) You actually secretly like Blockland more than ROBLOX, so you're just chilling here.

b) You're so loving stupid that you think we're just all going to chuck Blockland in the bin and run over to play some low quality piece of stuff, just because you said so. For your information, you have successfully dissuaded me from ever downloading it. You have also managed to sour my opinion of it even further. Congratulations you starfish.

Badspot's post was freaking fantastic, Its all so true, I probably agree with him 100%
I love how i'm not the only one that thought that this forum was filling with handicaps. I also agree 100%.
Where the stuff do you get this information? WHERE did i start this war? I've only been on Roblox once.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=10732.0

Quote from: Ephialtes
dissuaded

i have never seen/heard that word before. i like it o.o

"I totally agree with everything thing said in this thread, dddddddddddddd

I was thinking the exact same thing as Ephi. Rawrman, why are you still here? I'm surprised you're still able to be here, and by that I mean I'm surprised you weren't banned a long time ago, but I guess Badspot's just a lot more fair than the ROBLOX administrators.d

Whut.
How the stuff did that start the raiding? I made a flame post, which was deleted, and i left. If i was to cause for Raiding, it'd be the raids on Gaia, not Roblox.

Whut.
How the stuff did that start the raiding? I made a flame post, which was deleted, and i left. If i was to cause for Raiding, it'd be the raids on Gaia, not Roblox.
Traditionally the first bullet starts the war.

I was thinking the exact same thing as Ephi. Rawrman, why are you still here? I'm surprised you're still able to be here, and by that I mean I'm surprised you weren't banned a long time ago, but I guess Badspot's just a lot more fair than the ROBLOX administrators.d
Because I love you guys so much <3

That, and Badspot won't friggin ban me.

I wouldn't tempt fate...

I wouldn't tempt fate...
I asked him to ban me weeks ago >:(