Author Topic: Hey thanks for spamming up the forums with topic changes.  (Read 32106 times)

Woah. I realize that some of these people have been in the wrong, but isn't a permaban a bit overkill?

Badspot, take a chill, man. And btw, did you ban the nintendos from roblox?

Honestly though I'm not surprised he snapped given the way people act on his forum.  I'd be pissed if someone did that on the Pie Clan Forum.

If i ever did anything, I'm sorry. You sound like you'd eat me O_O.

If I had a forum, I would too mr pie lord

for no reason so it would seem. i bet what really happened, is the spot went to their houses himself and kicked their ass.
and just banned them so they cant tell their story.

I'm still here, So no :p

Who'd He ban?

Also, I <3 this topic

Wait, what happened? Who's banned? What did they do? I completely missed this...

Wait, what happened? Who's banned? What did they do? I completely missed this...
A lot of people, yet, I'm not banned even though I requested it like, 3 weeks ago.

why would you ask to be banned? clearly you want to stay because you are still posting.
its not hard to just not post if you really didn't want to take part here.

Have you tried to quit? It's very hard. This place is very addicting. :cookieMonster:

Wow...
This is shocking. I have never seen Badspot so angry.
Well, heres a suggestion: If someone puts their topic in the wrong place, press "Delete".

Have you tried to quit? It's very hard. This place is very addicting. :cookieMonster:
Quite, Tried to, but ended up coming back.

I'm still here, So no :p
Damn, we're screwed!