Author Topic: Hey thanks for spamming up the forums with topic changes.  (Read 32136 times)

Quote from: rawrman
haha losser

spelled it wrong.
It's intentional, It's a meme from another forum I go to, Heres how it started

Someone:haha losser

Someone else:Wtf is a losser

Another someone: A misspelling of the word looser

Someone else:Wtf is a looser

"another site I go to" cannot make memes.
Well, it was unintentional, actually.

haha losser

spelled it wrong.

you do not understand what I said.

haha losser

spelled it wrong.

you do not understand what I said.
actually, I did.

You don't need to make a quote of the previous 1 line post.  Quotes should only be used to respond directly to a post other then the main topic post, or the one above your post.  Or when picking out a specific point of a post that your responding to, to avoid confusion.

If quote pyramids confuse you you're handicapped.

No, quotes are a tool that is very useful if used right, but very annoying if used all the time, like fog horns.

that, And the break forums.

No, quotes are a tool that is very useful if used right, but very annoying if used all the time, like fog horns.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Why do you give one such a hard time for trying to spread proper forum etiquette?

Because waking up 3 times in the middle of the night to take a dog to the bathroom makes Spenny cranky.

Also one thing I hate about quoting is when people quote the first post. Agree Y/N?

You don't need to make a quote of the previous 1 line post.  Quotes should only be used to respond directly to a post other then the main topic post, or the one above your post.  Or when picking out a specific point of a post that your responding to, to avoid confusion.

You know, the term "forum etiquette" is pretty much a joke.

Badspot's post was freaking fantastic, Its all so true, I probably agree with him 100%

Badspot's post was freaking fantastic, Its all so true, I probably agree with him 100%
I love how i'm not the only one that thought that this forum was filling with handicaps. I also agree 100%.