Author Topic: [Server] Left 4 Dead ~ Bleep  (Read 7341 times)

I like the needle, just hope it aint that big <<

Also, whats the part of the script that edits how much it does heal?

Looking at the pill add-on it's this part:

Code: [Select]
%obj.setDamageLevel(0);It sets your current health to full.

But im sure he wants it to heal some, not change the hp to a lower spot if you have full, he may want it to heal 25% or so.

I came! The zombies are so intense and crazy, I come close to peeing my pants as I charge toward a building with them racing behind me!

@Ghoul: LOL. I got my heart racing a few times but never an experience like that.

To People who complain about my zombies: Zombies arent real, so I make them the way I see fit. And IMO, these zombies are loads better.

Recent Updates:

1) G36 now does 13 dmg per bullet (it has very very fast rapid fire)
2) Gun (I should rename it revolver) does 15 or 20 (within that fixed range)
3) Crowbar does a 2 hit kill
4) RPG does instant kill, less impulse since people fly over walls with em.
5) Grenades do one hit kill but a one time use.

Need to do:
1) The scripts from before
2) A ammo system so you start with some ammo and you get more by collecting "Ammo Packs" or pick up the same gun to refill.
3) Also, anyone know how to make it so you have your Health Bar showing on your screen? Its a pain to see my dying without knowing how much I even had.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:48:21 PM by Bleep »

If an ammo system is made, please make a gui to set ammo for other gusn such as, selecting what type of ammo it uses ( diffrent ammo has diffrent moels), and  a option to select what  how much ammo it can hold.

I dont think its possible, but I want a "Counter" for the amount of times an item can be used. Like a pistol can only be fired 50 times before it gets used up and disappears.

Also, I've read part of the "zombie_main.cs" script and found the "Pick Random Player to be Zombie" thing. I cannot understand it, but I do want a random player to become zombie players so everyone gets a chance and it also makes Zombies have a winning chance at start.

I increased Zombie Jump by 2 and Crouch Speed by 1 (Crouch for only smart, AI cant crouch).

*Bump*

We are starting the main construction of "The Office" today. I will be looking for teammates/partners to work on this. Please post below if you're joining the team as either a Builder, Scripter, or a Modder (One who makes stuff). A list below for some things I need:

Scripts:
1) An edit in the zombies to let them crouch if a nearby "human" is crouching. (If possible)
2) Multiple Zombie-type spawns (Either different type of spawnpoints or a single spawnpoint that allows players to select the zombie they want to be)
3) A modification to the doors to make ONLY the doors breakable and the other bricks unbreakable. (If possible)
4) Making the flashlight into an actual item, I WILL remove the L hotkey flashlight so you have to use items all time to move around. (If possible)
5) Max inventory slot of 8 or 10 instead of 5 with the ability to drop items. (If possible)

More to come...

I will participate with the building, I am posting from the server right now.

To decrease lag for other players while building, I'm going to password lock the server. Of course anyone can access the server as long as they read this thread.

Servername: [L4D] - Bleep (Check Forums for Info)

Serverpass: rel4x

"Oh stuff" the game   :cookieMonster:

Adding inventory slots is easy.
datablock PlayerData(Zplayer : PlayerStandardArmor)
//datablock PlayerData(PlayerStandardArmor)

{
   minJetEnergy = 0;
   jetEnergyDrain = 0;
   canJet = 0;
   maxitems = 10;
   maxtools = 10;
   maxweapons = 10;

cameramaxdist = 2;
   cameramindist = 0;
   firstpersononly = 1;

uiName = "Zombie Game Mode";
   showEnergyBar = false;
};
Add the bold lines into the script in the shown spot if they aren't there already, and you'll have 10 inventory slots in the zombie game mode.

Sounds interesting, I would be glad to participate in the building.