Author Topic: Black people outside my window  (Read 14050 times)

i think i wasted my tribal comment, i usually use it on a mexican joke

If you wanted it to be mexican you could have used one like this.

Toss a Green Card at them,
They are afraid of being legal.

i think i wasted my tribal comment, i usually use it on a mexican joke

If you wanted it to be mexican you could have used one like this.

Toss a Green Card at them,
They are afraid of being legal.

Why would they be afraid of being legal?

That's crazy

Oh, and only 5 hours of sleep

Wooo

just be like Indy and whip'em they will be like this back in "the mother land"

Wow, some of you...

Oh, and Ginger, you really could have told them to go some place else I guess, I'm sure they wouldn't have cared that much.

Their just standing outside. I had some little stuff come up and kick my freaking gate down off the hinges. I couldn't sleep because I wanted to catch him and beat the crap out of him. But sadly, he never came back.

This just happened last night.

Make friends.... with coolade, watermelon and KFC!

Then tell them to get lost. I imagine it's easier when you are their "homies".

Throw a chicken at them and say it is free to a good plate. When they start eating it and shooting at you for being a tribal prick blame it on the old lady upstairs.

you forgot bbq chips.

shame on all of you. we need them folks to win gold medals.
go hug the nearest black guy right now

toss a book at them.
black people are afraid of education.

Bisjac's tribal comment of the month

Thank you for my first lol of the day.

toss a book at them.

ROFLCOPTER

toss a book at them.

Lolz there is a probelm I love books and I am Nigerian(African).<3 I am INVINCIBLES!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:15:38 PM by koolkody12 »

shame on all of you. we need them folks to win gold medals.
go hug the nearest black guy right now
*hugs myself

It's 12:21 am

I want to sleep

BUT THEY WON'T SHUT THE forget UP. D:

Discuss my misfortune.
Btw Sorry for Double post. You could say to them be quiet. And if they attack you scream "RAPE"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:14:59 PM by koolkody12 »

tribal.

It's not my fault they act the way they do, before you accuse me of being tribal, read everything, and really think about it.

Idiot
No, saying a race of people is making your town bad is tribal no matter how real it may be.  Sure, gangs moving in that are making your town bad may be ok, but saying that a race is doing it is not, shut-up.

Edit:  Also, it is very rare that I don't read a entire topic before posting in it if it is only a few pages long, and if it is many pages long, I usuallly at least read the first page or two, and the latest page or two.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:21:55 PM by laremere »

How the forget are they gonna hurt you if you're gonna shoot them with a shotgun? If they are stupid enough to contest...shoot em

I don't has a shotgun.

God I live in a good area, but the black people are bringing it down, nothing crime related though, just being monkeys.
we have this section eight housing thing or whatever to give houses to poor people in our good neighborhoods, i swear the crime rate went up 300% there have been six or seven fights in our school in eight grade alone only by black people and there has been an increase in murders lately.
Africans like me deserve a good house(I already have one, so don't insult me). The reason some of them are in the ghetto is because their family is poor and they couldn't afford any good things in life. They are such things as eduacated Africans, its just you haven't seen them. By the way GingerJoe why couldn't you remove black out of "Black people outside my window". It only allows people to use the race card against you.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:28:17 PM by koolkody12 »