Author Topic: Black people outside my window  (Read 13912 times)

It's 12:21 am

I want to sleep

BUT THEY WON'T SHUT THE forget UP. D:

Discuss my misfortune.

Get out a shotgun and tell them to get off your property before you put a shot up their ass :P

Call the cops and report a disturbance.

Seriously. Don't try and make them shut up, they will kick your ass and rape your mother.

Seriously. Don't try and make them shut up, they will kick your ass and rape your mother.

Won't happen for all cases.

Ginger, do you know how old they are?

Won't happen for all cases.

Ginger, do you know how old they are?
Can't see stuff captain!

They sound 17-18ish

Get out a shotgun and tell them to get off your property before you put a shot up their ass :P
They'll hurt me D:

Oh hey look...

How the forget are they gonna hurt you if you're gonna shoot them with a shotgun? If they are stupid enough to contest...shoot em

How the forget are they gonna hurt you if you're gonna shoot them with a shotgun? If they are stupid enough to contest...shoot em

I don't has a shotgun.

God I live in a good area, but the black people are bringing it down, nothing crime related though, just being monkeys.

tribal.

It's not my fault they act the way they do, before you accuse me of being tribal, read everything, and really think about it.

Idiot

Not nescasarily (can't spell :P) dude. It can be true in some areas! I'm not saying it is only African- Americans, but it is likely mostly blacks. Look at your average gang. I would say probably about 1 - 10 white to black. Not being tribal, just being real.

toss a book at them.
black people are afraid of education.

Bisjac's tribal comment of the month

They're still blabbering about god knows what, I could have sworn they were trying to start up a chainsaw.

I need sleep.

toss a book at them.
black people are afraid of education.

Bisjac's tribal comment of the month
Bisjac r vary informatives

i think i wasted my tribal comment, i usually use it on a mexican joke

I don't has a shotgun.

God I live in a good area, but the black people are bringing it down, nothing crime related though, just being monkeys.
we have this section eight housing thing or whatever to give houses to poor people in our good neighborhoods, i swear the crime rate went up 300% there have been six or seven fights in our school in eight grade alone only by black people and there has been an increase in murders lately.