Author Topic: Black people outside my window  (Read 14081 times)

tribal.

It's not my fault they act the way they do, before you accuse me of being tribal, read everything, and really think about it.

Idiot
No, saying a race of people is making your town bad is tribal no matter how real it may be.  Sure, gangs moving in that are making your town bad may be ok, but saying that a race is doing it is not, shut-up.

No, not tribal at all, doesn't make any sense.

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

Me stating the facts does not make me tribal. Kids today have blown the meaning of tribal WAY out of proportion

or we have been raised to belive it is that way.

Political Correctness anyone? Huh? What?

BTW its not always true, General...

tribal.

It's not my fault they act the way they do, before you accuse me of being tribal, read everything, and really think about it.

Idiot
No, saying a race of people is making your town bad is tribal no matter how real it may be.  Sure, gangs moving in that are making your town bad may be ok, but saying that a race is doing it is not, shut-up.

No, not tribal at all, doesn't make any sense.

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

Me stating the facts does not make me tribal. Kids today have blown the meaning of tribal WAY out of proportion

or we have been raised to belive it is that way.

Political Correctness anyone? Huh? What?

BTW its not always true, General...

Especially if you are a immigrant that came from Nigeria. :panda:

Anyway...   Racism has turned around more than anything. If an African American says, "Hey, that white guy over there..." It's fine, whereas if a white person says "That black guy...", it's marked as racism. As for someone getting ticked about people outside disturbing him, I completely understand. He did not imply racism, he just stated that they were African American. People automaticly assume anything that an African American does and is pointed out for is racism. It's not enough for blacks and whites to be equal, it's as if some of them want revenge for the choices and lifestyles of our previous generations.

/rant

*edit* "Discuss my misfortune. "   <-- I lol'd
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:23:24 AM by Bones4 »

it in any way does sound tribal but is true to the reason black people are the way they are.

Black people are like this because they have bad fathers. It, today, takes two people to raise atleast one child. The thing is that black males have their head stuffed up their asses so much that they tend to leave their wife and kid to be with other women and thus the mother has no support to care for the kid. The kid in return gets a stuffty half done education and when he/she has a kid can not support their family when they have one. this is called the cycle of poverty and plays a crucial influence on the world as we know it. It is also a trait tha tis displayed promenantly in mexicans and blacks due to the culture they live in.

I don't have a father figure. Am I a monday now?

Oh yeah, but I am mostly tribal.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΔΔΔΔψψψψωωΕΕΚΚχχΒΑφφ

Anyway...   Racism has turned around more than anything. If an African American says, "Hey, that white guy over there..." It's fine, whereas if a white person says "That black guy...", it's marked as racism. As for someone getting ticked about people outside disturbing him, I completely understand. He did not imply racism, he just stated that they were African American. People automaticly assume anything that an African American does and is pointed out for is racism. It's not enough for blacks and whites to be equal, it's as if some of them want revenge for the choices and lifestyles of our previous generations.

/rant

That is one great example of a double standard.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE BOI! *SQUINTZ!*

Lol J/K

/rant

That is one great example of a double standard.
:o a maddox picture without his site on it

Racism has completely turned around, no one segregates black people by their skin color (There are no more slave owners wtf do they still bring that up???), but by the way they act. However when a black person picks on a white kid without even knowing them that is judging someone by the race. I'm not just implying this to whites and blacks, because some people think that racism is only whites being mean to blacks. It is judging someone by their skin, now this conversation is slightly tribal, but I do agree with Bones4's comment about racism turning around.

[My old post]
I don't have a father figure. Am I a monday now?
No your a bastard. Literally a bastard.

Anyways are they still bothering you?

This topic has been going on for awhile, I thought it would die out like a day after the black ppl outside your window incident, I guess I'm wrong.

/rant

This youtuber is the true definition of racism
http://www.youtube.com/user/isuckcenasrichard

This was all about black people outside my window but now it's a loving tribal thing so just make a new topc. And are the black people still out there?

Leave the internet before we make you.

This was all about black people outside my window but now it's a loving tribal thing so just make a new topc. And are the black people still out there?
yes because they pitched some tents there to continue pissing him off.