Author Topic: Black people outside my window  (Read 14105 times)

How 'bout some Super Black Brothers: Gang Wars

How 'bout some Super Black Brothers: Gang Wars
Best be joking monday

tribal.

It's not my fault they act the way they do, before you accuse me of being tribal, read everything, and really think about it.

Idiot
No, saying a race of people is making your town bad is tribal no matter how real it may be.  Sure, gangs moving in that are making your town bad may be ok, but saying that a race is doing it is not, shut-up.

No, not tribal at all, doesn't make any sense.

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

Me stating the facts does not make me tribal. Kids today have blown the meaning of tribal WAY out of proportion

tribal.

It's not my fault they act the way they do, before you accuse me of being tribal, read everything, and really think about it.

Idiot
No, saying a race of people is making your town bad is tribal no matter how real it may be.  Sure, gangs moving in that are making your town bad may be ok, but saying that a race is doing it is not, shut-up.

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

Me stating the facts does not make me tribal. Kids today have blown the meaning of tribal WAY out of proportion

Blacks + Neighborhood = There goes the neighborhood.

Laremere is offended because he is black.

Fact.

I got it differently, Where I live. Theres this little kids right outside my house that screem for god knows what every day. I cant sleep in because of the little stuffs...

toss a book at them.
black people are afraid of education.

Bisjac's tribal comment of the month

I've been waiting all month for this! :D

Are they still there? :cookieMonster:

tribal.

Idiot

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

How are facts, sterotypes? I am myself "black", yet it is racism its just like saying Videos cause violence when most of them are family friendly

my right to be offensive is more important then your right to not be offended.
cant remember where that cheesy line came from.

tribal.

Idiot

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

Fact.
Nope.  I am mainly, French and German, but I have a few other ancestries, but I'm white as can be.  It is tribal to make any judgment about people that is based on race.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups
Looks like you saying that African Americans are making your neighborhood bad, making it seem that they have characteristics that make them bad that spread to were they live, or saying they're inferior to other ethnicities.  It's not a text book Bro hunt, but it is racism none the less.

In my nieghborhood it is the god damn white kids. They are always out late right infront of my house sitting there talking abotu raiding the construction workers and stuff. Once some kid came into my garage with a water gun and started spraying my moms car I told him to get out then pegged him in the head with a rock :3

There was also this one kid, he came over and spilled his drink on my flowers so I shot him in his leg with my Air Soft gun.

tribal.

Idiot

IT'S FACTUAL
IT'S REAL

How are facts, sterotypes? I am myself "black", yet it is racism its just like saying Videos cause violence when most of them are family friendly

No, I meant stating that the black people HERE were stereotipical black people is the truth, hence not tribal

Fact.
Nope.  I am mainly, French and German, but I have a few other ancestries, but I'm white as can be.  It is tribal to make any judgment about people that is based on race.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, racism is a belief or ideology that all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups
Looks like you saying that African Americans are making your neighborhood bad, making it seem that they have characteristics that make them bad that spread to were they live, or saying they're inferior to other ethnicities.  It's not a text book Bro hunt, but it is racism none the less.

Black people have a darker complexion than myself and also have a superior natural ability to resist sunburns.

OH SHI- I'm a tribal.  :panda:

Thats not tribal, it is a fact about skin. (though they can get burned, it doesn't show)

it in any way does sound tribal but is true to the reason black people are the way they are.

Black people are like this because they have bad fathers. It, today, takes two people to raise atleast one child. The thing is that black males have their head stuffed up their asses so much that they tend to leave their wife and kid to be with other women and thus the mother has no support to care for the kid. The kid in return gets a stuffty half done education and when he/she has a kid can not support their family when they have one. this is called the cycle of poverty and plays a crucial influence on the world as we know it. It is also a trait tha tis displayed promenantly in mexicans and blacks due to the culture they live in.