Author Topic: CapTMeaT: Banned me for "being an idiot"  (Read 7168 times)

I joined HPRC's server because I was bored. Some noob was pinking with the paintball gun. He didn't get banned or kicked. I build an 8x8 to dig on because I was bored. CapTMeaT destroys the 8x8. I think "Huh?" and proceed to try again. More destruction. I then get told that if I build another brick, I get banned. So I stop. I then ask why. He says "because im admin and admin is always right". I ask him where the rule list is and he says a rule list he probably made up in an attempt to take control of the server. I ask, "So if admin is always right, if I get admin, I can ban you all I want?" He than says that does apply, but I will never get admin. I ask why he thinks that. He says it's because I'm an idiot. (For building?) I ask why he thinks that, and get permabanned for the reason " ". If he's going to be a jerk, why not make the ban reason "UR AN IDIOT NOOB YOU STUPID cigarette"? That would be thorough.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 10:55:11 PM by stuntman021 »

I'm banned from USSR for: "You're a stupid friend go die already"

You don't see me caring.

I don't care about you not caring about your ban. That's you, not me.

I don't care. That's you, not me.
What a manly man you are. Oh noes, I got banned from a server. What a sad day in history! Tear out that page in the history books about some stupid towers being blown up, I was banned!

...Then CapTMeat explains the rest of the story...

I don't care. That's you, not me.
What a manly man you are. Oh noes, I got banned from a server. What a sad day in history! Tear out that page in the history books about some stupid towers being blown up, I was banned!
Why do you think drama was made?
...Then CapTMeat explains the rest of the story...
Naw, he's too busy ban rifle camping me.

Maybe you pissed him or one of his friends off before? You'll find that alot of blockland members ban people that their friends would ask them to. I had a friend who asked me to ban havoc. Whadda ya know, hes perma banned from my server and I don't even know the guy. If not that, then hes probably mad and wanted to do something to make himself feel better.

I'm banned from the ussr server
Reason?
"Go rape god"

I banned you, because you were spamming allot of blue 1x1s. It was only a 1 minute ban, so you would know not to. But, when you returned you did not cease your ignorance. You started calling everyone in the server idiots. and whining to Warren and I. So Warren banned you the second time, you came back asking what the rules were. So i told you a list, of reasonable rules for the server, such as don't be ignorant, spam, and to obey admins. You spam, then whine. I had enough of a reason to ban you.

I was there. CapTMeaT is telling the truth.

I love how he was just whining on the server, and since he is banned, he is whining on the forums.  :cookieMonster:

maybe if you would actually stop building and move on instead of arguing for five minuted you would get somewhere.

Maybe he banned you for being an idiot because you are an idiot.