Author Topic: Tails is... forgeted up.  (Read 27811 times)

I still find it funny how Sheezy had no reply. Damn I'm good...

I still find it funny how Sheezy had no reply. Damn I'm good...
I'm pretty sure more than just you contributed to setting the idea of his own friendry in his head.

True enough.
I also feel as if he somehow skipped over my posts aswell, as after I posted that and seen him ingame he didn't say anything and was wondering why I didn't like him.

This thread shall live on and rise above all the other roblox topics and "oh X banned me!" threads  >:D

This thread shall live on and rise above all the other roblox topics and "oh X banned me!" threads  >:D
Hopefully.

Hopefully.

Oh it will my friend...it will...

I love the irony of the title, Sheezy calling Tails forgeted up? Hahaha.

I figure, 'Let people be different; as long as they don't force their opinions and ideas unto me'.

Are you trying to force that upon me? Surely if you allow people to do whatever, you could have just said that in your own head. You obviously said it to try and get us to follow your creed, this my friend makes you a hypocrite.

there's to much freewill and thought in here.

we need some more christian opinions.

we need some more christian opinions.

I can provide brain washing services for a mere $50 per person. I can also establish your faith in over 100 countries for $10,000 per colony :3

@Spation - Welcome to the realm of politics, freedom and the conflicts of men.

I figure, 'Let people be different; as long as they don't force their opinions and ideas unto me'.
Yo dude, Watch some hentai :3

Badspot's drawings are the only drawings I can fap to : )

Badspot's drawings are the only drawings I can fap to : )
I've seen his Deviant Art account, too. Not bad at all.