Author Topic: Tails is... forgeted up.  (Read 27826 times)

Right, all of you shut the mother forget up.

Sheezy's made a rant and you've all disagreed. Who the forget gives a forget? You don't go to Badspot's rant post and type in size 30 (Koden...) that you disagree with him removing the filter. Nor do you go to a post in Gallery and say you disagree with someone building a house, because you prefer apartments.

Now, if you're pro-furry go make your own bestiality topic. Sheezy keeps it natural, now forget off and stop being loving abnormal. And Rky, if it's a photo/video of a real human being, it's better than people getting off to pencil strokes.

nou.

Just as watching a researcho of black people =/= to being black, being a furry =/= to bestiality.

Anyway, if his random hatred/flaming is allowed, why isn't harmless discourse on the matter not allowed?

Welcome to the mest-up world we live in today.

Think about it, it's loveuality involving animals. Furcigarettegery and Bestiality both fall into this topic, one may be a little more extreme but it's like colours. A light blue vs dark blue. Both are blue, but one's less drastic.

Messed-up*
It's still a perfect tense verb there.

Well, in that case, Iban hates furries, and Riddler hated the Jews so IBan and Riddler are basically the same "color" just different shades.

Point is, there is no need to get so worked up about it.

but how can i die and go to heaven knowing the world isn't as perfect as it could be.
boo hoo

Well, in that case, Iban hates furries, and Riddler hated the Jews so IBan and Riddler are basically the same "color" just different shades.

Point is, there is no need to get so worked up about it.
I'm not. I'm if anything, trying to cool the debate and move the two parties elsewhere.

Furries need to burn, if it wasn't so, the balance of power would be upset and things would break.

Furries are a little more understandable, but still anyone that actually dresses up as one and/or goes to furry convertions is seriously forgeted up.

And beastiality is just loving revolting.

Furries are a little more understandable, but still anyone that actually dresses up as one and/or goes to furry convertions is seriously forgeted up.

I found out my ex was into beastiality.

Which is why she's my ex.

Why is this thread still alive?

Why is this thread still alive?

Drama never dies...it only withers...

girl: Do you have any pets?
entrepreneur in: Uhh, no. And i want you to leave now.

girl: Do you have any pets?
entrepreneur in: Uhh, no. And i want you to leave now.

Tails: I am a furry
Sheezy: GTFO