Author Topic: Tails is... forgeted up.  (Read 27818 times)

It would be sad if he lives in America. The constitution says that furry along with other types of research are protected by the first amendment. Yay freedom of publication loop holes.

SHEEZY IS ONLY ANTI-FURRY BECAUSE PEOPLE CALLED HIM A FURcigarette
Pulling stuff out of your ass

BECAUSE HE BASED HIS NAME OFF OF SHEEZYART, A FURRY WEBSITE.
Pulling more stuff out of your ass.
I guarentee this whole thing never would have started if no one had made the connection between your name and SheezyArt.

And look at the way I carefully worded it.

SHEEZY IS ONLY ANTI-FURRY BECAUSE PEOPLE CALLED HIM A FURcigarette BECAUSE HE BASED HIS NAME OFF OF SHEEZYART
I'm fairly positive that you did NOT base your name off of SheezyArt. I'm saying that because of your name people are making the connection and calling you a furcigarette. I joined in on it because it pissed you off so much.

You guys should all take some laxatives...no one should have to pull stuff out of their ass.

No, its actually only you who has made that association with my name koden.

No, I heard from someone else that there was a website called SheezyArt and you were getting pissed about it. That's when I joined in.

Why don't you guise give it a rest and focus on important things like what changes will be made in the next Starcraft 2 build :3

starcraft 2 is out?

Silly furcigarette, he was trying to divert the arguement!
I suggest you light yourself on fire, because that will cure your stupidity.

Silly furcigarette, he was trying to divert the arguement!
I suggest you light yourself on fire, because that will cure your stupidity.

And, you to the cliffs pl0x/

I like paragliding! :D
You just said go to the cliffs so :D

Take a trip to the moon without a space suit and no way to survive and no possable loop holes to keep you from dieing.

That is how you tell someone to die.

Or you could just tell them to go die. :cookieMonster:

I like paragliding! :D
You just said go to the cliffs so :D

Then tails will light himself on fire....WITH DANCE FEVER.

I don't approve of furries but I don't see why you are harassing tails and trying to kill his reputation for no reason.

tails will not lose any repsect because of what he likes.
Tell me, who is 'normal'?
Yeah so what if he likes furry stuff?
I really don't care about what he does in his spare time, and if anyone does they got real control issues, or they are so conceited that they think only their opinion matters.
Agreed.
I agree too

Qft :D. Sheezy, I think the topic backfired on you. :cookieMonster: You think tails is strange, but how do you know this stuff about him and why do you care? You sir, need a life.