Author Topic: Anonymous?  (Read 8866 times)

You enjoy him because you just pwnt you and are now trying to pretend he is your buddy.

I never denied that. I'm just saying that I like Ephi. Trader's a bitch at times, but I still enjoy his company because he's intelligent.

Idiots always try to fit in with the intelligent ones to look better. :cookieMonster:

...a rich guy with no life.
At which point you become the other gay. It's a vicious circle.
It is something from the simpsons where Mr. burns trys to bring his popularity up but  fails due to another rich guy who has no life but to throw money at other people and does stupid stuff like that.

Idiots always try to fit in with the intelligent ones to look better. :cookieMonster:
You're absolutely hilarious. No, really.

It couldn't be the fact that I have a subtle respect for intellect, could it? Oh, no. Nothing I love more than hearing an idiot jabber on and on with sly little remarks constantly. And yes, I love wearing smart people like fashion accessories to improve my own grace.

You know what is respectable? Being able to admit doing/saying something wrong and curtsy in a duel of wits when you have been defeated. What's not worth applauding for are self-defensive people who not only will defend their handicapped ideologies to the grave, but cannot word their arguments in such a way that makes any point, then hide behind those who can like a small child behind the legs of the mother when they're in trouble.

I stand by what I said: 4chan is now full of idiots, no longer smart people acting like idiots for a good laugh.  Sorry for being a lulz-killer, you cigarette.

How did that post go from a mockery to a generalization of 4chan?
I couldn't care less about 4chan at this point, that place never really displayed slight significance in my opinion.

Nothing I love more than hearing an idiot jabber on and on with sly little remarks constantly.
Your remarks may not be sly, nor are they little, but they sure are hypocritical. :)

I couldn't care less about 4chan at this point, that place never really displayed slight significance in my opinion.

Nothing I love more than hearing an idiot jabber on and on with sly little remarks constantly.
Your remarks may not be sly, nor are they little, but they sure are hypocritical. :)
hurrdurrr.

Jesus loving Christ, what a mook.

The Weeaboo troll has nothing to say in his defense, and has further helped back up my second point.
I remain victorious.

His whole post is hypocritical. I thougt to my self reading the second paragraph, "Then follow what you, yourself, said."

The Weeaboo troll has nothing to say in his defense, and has further helped back up my second point.
I remain victorious.
And as far as I know, Teenage boys DO do stupid stuff on impulse just becuase we feal like it. You would too if you would pull your head out of your ass long enough.

I remain victorious.
I lol'd at weeaboo. I guess you're referring to my avatar, which was the only Anime I have ever liked in my entire life.

I need to stop getting into arguments with idiots. It's almost embarrassing I kneel down just to yell at a child's face.

I remain victorious.
You would too if you would pull your head out of your ass long enough.
You lost me there.
What?

As for Iban, I got better things to do then to argue with someone who thinks so high of himself walking around with his head held high. You're doing nothing but spreading bogus opinions.

@ IbanZ:
You get into arguments with yourself?

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

@ IbanZ:

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

That is EXACTLY what I mean. If you're going to put up your knuckles in a flame war, you should at least provide a decent retort. These silly little playground insults were amusing at one point, but now you're batting 100/100 and it's no longer so.

I will not be responding to anything else in this topic unless it provides a decent incentive.

You seem to be picking on him with the attitude of trying to mock me.
Ok, so his comments were silly and playground like (Whatever the hell you tried to make out of that), how about replying to this:

I got better things to do then to argue with someone who thinks so high of himself walking around with his head held high. You're doing nothing but spreading bogus opinions.

@ IbanZ:

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

That is EXACTLY what I mean. If you're going to put up your knuckles in a flame war, you should at least provide a decent retort. These silly little playground insults were amusing at one point, but now you're batting 100/100 and it's no longer so.

I will not be responding to anything else in this topic unless it provides a decent incentive.
You just lost the game.

You seem to be picking on him with the attitude of trying to mock me.
Ok, so his comments were silly and playground like (Whatever the hell you tried to make out of that), how about replying to this:

I got better things to do then to argue with someone who thinks so high of himself walking around with his head held high. You're doing nothing but spreading bogus opinions.

If I did nothing but spread facts, bogus or not, my posts wouldn't be as interesting.

"What do you think about 4chan?"
"I believe that it is an image board that is based on anonymity."

In a debate, the objective is to convince someone to believe in your philosophy. While I don't consider this a debate, I am spreading my philosophy on 4chan. You simply perceive it as bogus, which is your philosophy on my philosophy.

If you have better things to do than argue with me, do them. I am merely posting what I believe and it's not your job to respond nor believe them. If you're looking for a place to argue the factual properties of statements, you may want to consider making an account on Wikipedia. A free forum is not the place to do so.