Author Topic: Anonymous?  (Read 8778 times)

Muffin kill yourself

The whole ideaology behind the 'Anonymous' bullstuff was not to be Internet superheros. No one gives a flying forget about Scientology, they just want attention. Hell, I even have a picture of a chink in a Guy Fawkes mask flashing people. Whores like her take the fun out of seeing tits.

We do things for our own enjoyment.

Muffin kill yourself

The whole ideaology behind the 'Anonymous' bullstuff was not to be Internet superheros. No one gives a flying forget about Scientology, they just want attention. Hell, I even have a picture of a chink in a Guy Fawkes mask flashing people. Whores like her take the fun out of seeing tits.
I think someone forgot to take the meds.... Also your grasp over the situation is very limited it seems. An overtly biased opinion with a closed minded attitude, hmm sounds like you only see things in black and white.

Muffin kill yourself

I think someone forgot to take the meds.... Also your grasp over the situation is very limited it seems. An overtly biased opinion with a closed minded attitude, hmm sounds like you only see things in black and white.
LOL @ Zitty Teenager that thinks he's apart of a secret organization.

Badspot should get the iBan ready.  Iban is up to his old ways.

Badspot should get the iBan ready.  Iban is up to his old ways.
Durrhurr. I love morons that cant think up a better insult that by manipulating my name.

Besides that, I never promised Badspot (or anyone, for that matter) that I was a better person. Though, I didn't anticipate what pussies some members of the community were, so I'll keep my posts Goatse free. And just be happy Badspot deleted the bad stuff before anyone saw it, or there would be some REAL eyeforgeted people around here.

:cookieMonster:

And... Back on Topic..

Anyone who thinks they're Anonymous, that Anonymous is a group of Internet Terrorists, that Anonymous is a group of Internet Superheros, that Anonymous is ANY sort of Organization, or anything else along the lines of "thinks" and "Anonymous" is missing the mark by a mile and a half.

nou r missing mark by a galaxy and a half :(

Just let him live in his own little world.
You all know it will go nowhere arguing with him, just like Kaphix.

Just let him live in his own little world.
You all know it will go nowhere arguing with him, just like Kaphix.

It's because I'm right. You're a complete and utter moron if you think ANY Chan (Not just 4chan) is anything but a place to share images and get laughs off inside joke.

And I've had to endure so much of this bullstuff with people saying "epic lulz" I've added 'lulz' to my E-Tard list.

There is nothing that enrages me more than someone who doesn't understand what 4chan is and then trys to perpetrate the ideology that every dumbforget buys into.

My psychotherapeutic view on Iban is that he thinks he's the oldest internet veteran around. He used to love visiting 4chan and boasting that he was a part of this big cool looking group of internetters but when everyone else started doing it, he lost his uniqueness and so he jumped ship and now flames anyone who likes or visits 4chan.

I mean, Muffin says something perfectly valid about 4chan but Iban jumps in like some sort of internet historian, flames him for knowing something about 4chan, then corrects him with the knowledge he's gained from lurking there.

Then Ronin goes and criticizes him for flying off the handle and Iban calls him a spotty teenager (when Ronin is probably much older than him) and tries to put Ronin down for something Iban thinks Ronin believes.

Iban also repeatedly refers to 4chan as some sort of "secret organization" which I assume is how he felt when he first joined 4chan, and now that it's such a common thing for young internet handicaps to be doing, he has to re-establish his uniqueness by criticizing them for something he felt was his.

There is nothing that enrages me more than someone who doesn't understand what 4chan is and then trys to perpetrate the ideology that every dumbforget buys into.
Example: Iban acts like 4chan is his own little childhood toy and doesn't like it when other people play with it,

Just my two cents.  :cookieMonster:

I like your psychobrown townysis Ephialtes, it makes more sense than anything I have tried to come up with. Maybe you should consider a psychology or sociology minor in college.

I like your psychobrown townysis Ephialtes, it makes more sense than anything I have tried to come up with. Maybe you should consider a psychology or sociology minor in college.

Computer Science + AI for me :)

My psychotherapeutic view on Iban is that he thinks he's the oldest internet veteran around. He used to love visiting 4chan and boasting that he was a part of this big cool looking group of internetters but when everyone else started doing it, he lost his uniqueness and so he jumped ship and now flames anyone who likes or visits 4chan.

I mean, Muffin says something perfectly valid about 4chan but Iban jumps in like some sort of internet historian, flames him for knowing something about 4chan, then corrects him with the knowledge he's gained from lurking there.

Then Ronin goes and criticizes him for flying off the handle and Iban calls him a spotty teenager (when Ronin is probably much older than him) and tries to put Ronin down for something Iban thinks Ronin believes.

Iban also repeatedly refers to 4chan as some sort of "secret organization" which I assume is how he felt when he first joined 4chan, and now that it's such a common thing for young internet handicaps to be doing, he has to re-establish his uniqueness by criticizing them for something he felt was his.

Example: Iban acts like 4chan is his own little childhood toy and doesn't like it when other people play with it,

Just my two cents.  :cookieMonster:

Quote from: Myself
All Valid Points

Summbitch.

I enjoy logic. I enjoy Ephi. He makes me happy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 01:06:19 PM by IbanZ »

You enjoy him because you just pwnt you and are now trying to pretend he is your buddy.