Author Topic: Anonymous?  (Read 8904 times)

General just get out, you're not helping.
Notice how he's picking on you? There's a reason to that.

Ehehe.

I'm happy with my comments here. I promise this is my last one now. Contact me via PM if you have further disputes.

Here's some TRULY EPIK LULZZZ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD to keep you all on topic.

not funny

ibanz has left the chat {Reason: Beat}
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:45:43 PM by tails »

He can keep at it all he wants. The only thing that he is doing is proving my point more and more. He said that he would not respond to anything that he deems intelligent. Logically my post would not be, Proving even more that he is a egotistical/hypocritical fool.

You're doing it wrong.

Also, I see what you mean when you say that he's egoistic, he just spilt twelve roostergallons of mystical ego on me, he really should mop it up before tails slips again.
He can keep at it all he wants. The only thing that he is doing is proving my point more and more. He said that he would not respond to anything that he deems intelligent. Logically my post would not be, Proving even more that he is a egotistical/hypocritical fool.
And you, go away, we don't need your useless contribution.
Definately drama grade now, it's another probuilder level narcissism case.

Ah, of course, the most basic of all debate techniques: Be a complete dipstuff.

Ararrarag, forget me. I wish there was a way to hide posts.

*calls abulances

Halp pls i brok leg :(:(:(

Ah, of course, the most basic of all debate techniques: Be a complete dipstuff.

Ararrarag, forget me. I wish there was a way to hide posts.
I'm number one at mangling arguments into intangible messes, this one being one of many, however I did tell him to go away, so he might.

I left after my last argument becuse I had won. But now I had lost the game and gotten rick-rolled due to family guy and you.

I left after my last argument becuse I had won. But now I had lost the game and gotten rick-rolled due to family guy and you.

The fact that no one answers you is because what you say is handicapped. Also, the fact you think you won because no one answered is further evidence you are handicapped. QED, you are handicapped.

Muffin kill yourself

The whole ideaology behind the 'Anonymous' bullstuff was not to be Internet superheros. No one gives a flying forget about Scientology, they just want attention. Hell, I even have a picture of a chink in a Guy Fawkes mask flashing people. Whores like her take the fun out of seeing tits.
I'm still laughing over this, Jesus Christ.

I don't think I've ever accumulated so much ire with a single post.