Author Topic: Anonymous?  (Read 8865 times)

@ IbanZ:
You get into arguments with yourself?

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

That is EXACTLY what I mean. If you're going to put up your knuckles in a flame war, you should at least provide a decent retort. These silly little playground insults were amusing at one point, but now you're batting 100/100 and it's no longer so.

I will not be responding to anything else in this topic unless it provides a decent incentive.
You just lost the game.
I stopped playing the game a few months ago.

I stopped playing the game a few months ago.
You can't stop playing the game, everyone is playing the game, whether they realise it or not.

@ IbanZ:

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

That is EXACTLY what I mean. If you're going to put up your knuckles in a flame war, you should at least provide a decent retort. These silly little playground insults were amusing at one point, but now you're batting 100/100 and it's no longer so.

I will not be responding to anything else in this topic unless it provides a decent incentive.
So you are saying that my half ass-ed generic insults are my full ability?

I am saying that your an egotistical moron intent on trying to make yourself look better by insulting people Like I mow the lawn.

and montey, WTF? no insult? I am confused now.

You seem to be picking on him with the attitude of trying to mock me.
Ok, so his comments were silly and playground like (Whatever the hell you tried to make out of that), how about replying to this:

I got better things to do then to argue with someone who thinks so high of himself walking around with his head held high. You're doing nothing but spreading bogus opinions.

While I don't consider this a debate, I am spreading my philosophy on 4chan. You simply perceive it as bogus, which is your philosophy on my philosophy.
Then why bother to try and convince everyone else that your philosophy is the correct one and that there is absolutely no other possibilities of perceiving 4chan.
I'm telling you, take your ego down a huge loving notch and then maybe we'll talk. This is just like Ephi said, when others try to bring in their philosophies, you bash them and put them down, claiming yours is the correct one, as if this is a debate, which you just stated it isn't.
You're full of yourself.

I am saying that your an egotistical moron intent on trying to make yourself look better by insulting people Like I mow the lawn.

You candle-sniffing forgetfence, you couldn't insult a manatee if it stuffted a wheelbarrow of richards all over you.

Also, this now needs to go straight to drama.

Yay, things are back to normal.

Yay, things are back to normal.
You friend humping richard bishop, if you get any more handicapped, the Fresh Prince of Bel Air will come here and bust a cap in yo' ass personally.

Damn now he is over doing it. You usually only insult me once then get back to subject.

Damn now he is over doing it. You usually only insult me once then get back to subject.
You fish-licking roosternose, clearly don't know me well enough, so go climb a whale's scrotum.

@ IbanZ:

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

That is exactly what I'm saying and your next line proves it. Not only is the statement itself handicapped, but the last bit doesn't even make sense. The logical thing to assume is that you meant to say "like how I mow the lawn", but even that doesn't really mean anything.

And you people keep commenting on my ego, which is a really silly thing to do. I am quite modest when it comes to praising myself. However, what I am fond of doing is putting idiots in their place.

Of course you are, it's the only other thing that can possibly raise your ego.

@ IbanZ:

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

That is exactly what I'm saying and your next line proves it. Not only is the statement itself handicapped, but the last bit doesn't even make sense. The logical thing to assume is that you meant to say "like how I mow the lawn", but even that doesn't really mean anything.

And you people keep commenting on my ego, which is a really silly thing to do. I am quite modest when it comes to praising myself. However, what I am fond of doing is putting idiots in their place.
Your ego is leaking, mop it up before it leaves a stain.

No i left the how out for a reson. It is not how you do anything it is what you do in the first place.

@ IbanZ:

@ Vertzer:
I tas talking to IbanZ

Your ego is leaking, mop it up before it leaves a stain.
*slips
FK

General just get out, you're not helping.
Notice how he's picking on you? There's a reason to that.