Author Topic: Zack437  (Read 4875 times)

He is such a Moron... I went to his server and it was just some War Mini-Game. So I asked him if I could use one of the tanks. He said: shure if its yurs. So I got in a tank, Drove around for a few seconds, And decided to build a turret with wrench event's. He asked: HOW DID U DO TAT? I said wrench event's. He told me to build him a turret. So I did, Then he said: u built it wrong -.- I ignore him and build a cannon. Then Zack kills me, Then we fought each other. I killed him back, and he says: NO KILLING!!!! He end's up killing me 5 times Along with his friend helping him. i killed him and his friend 3 times then he decides to ban me. Before he could, I told him to Piss off then left.

This Guy Must Be Baned For Good He is a total stuff head
This douche trolled mah clan topic.  And he is a friend for bumping.  Get the e-torches and e-pitchforks!

Help us badspot!
ill go to his server, and get admin pass and destroy every thing(just to piss him for laughs), but i would just become the troll he is.

Little fascist... I was on his server, saw a person banned for killing him. He asked me how old I was, and when I didn't tell him, he said I was banned. I left before he actually banned me, but he probably got me through the clear bricks menu.

...This guy has serious anger management...
The opposite, he has anger management problems. If his anger was managed, this topic wouldn't be here.

WWJD?...
What Would Jesus Do?

And the solution to this drama: Go to servers with hosts that are respectable. At no point in time do you ever need to go to this cigarettegy server. You know damn well that it won't go well, so don't go there. If there's about 5 topics about one guy being a badmin, it would be stupid of you to go to that person's server and then complain about getting banned. You shouldn't have been banned, this is true, but you knew it was going to happen. It's inevitable, so don't do it.

I was on one over his servers and we were good friends until I said osht and then he baned me hes a peice of crap

We all can be "stuff heads". Does that mean we should all be banned? Zack is just some kid who is being himself. We can easily choose to ignore him.
Thats the whole point of the drama section my dear. Everyone is allowed to complain about stupid stuff.

I guess you're right. XD

My dear?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:41:14 AM by Minority »

Eh it just made everything sound more epic.

We all can be "stuff heads". Does that mean we should all be banned? Zack is just some kid who is being himself. We can easily choose to ignore him.
The Guy Is loving Sick Just Like Twix Said

Topic is 4 days old and useless, let it die please.

Another thing, a few month's ago when we were friend's, I went into to his server. He showed me his stuffty mansion which was 2 story's high, Then he changed maps. He made me build this big as stage for no reason. I said Y had to remove the red carpet he put in so I could Upgrade the stage. He said: Fine. He destroys the carpet, And like an ass he is, He decides to destroy the ENTIRE theater. I said: Why did you destroy it? He did not reply, And banned me. What the forget?

Im an SA there. Ive felt a stuffLOAD of pain there.