Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)

Author Topic: Blockland Vending Machine! (OP missed 10 year anniversary and should feel bad)  (Read 861844 times)

you get an apple

i insert a Zune

The machine doesn't do anything.

I insert a grenade launcher.

The machine explodes then regenerates

I insert the pieces of the last machine

I think we're on about the 30th machine by now because of how many times it's been destroyed and replaced.

You get a small replica of the last machine.

I insert insert name here.

lets get a name... hmm we got.. YOU!

insert russian roulette

The machine points the gun to itself, pulls the trigger and finds a blank. It then shoots you, with the... Let's say 'unlucky' shot

I insert a tissue.

you get a magazine covered in some suspect fluid. Probably best to throw it out.

i insert a nerf n-strike spectre rev 5

You get a clip full of nerf darts.

I insert $1

You recieved a 1x1 plate brick!

I insert nothing.

you get        .

i insert a blank cd

You get the CD back, except it now has Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing installed on it. How unfortunate.
I insert the machine into itself, and put an extra vending machine in for good measure.

you get a broken space-time continuum

insert

You get a piece of paper saying "stop overusing this pic you cigarette"
I insert a gun

i get a quintuple printer script

*maxymax13 inserts a 1$ bill Tetrakiakimbo Akimbo

Over a year already? Jesus. Time flies.
If you can see this, why? This is just one reply in thousands. Out of all 12 years of this handicapped forum game, you go looking here? You certainly looked much further than you did to find tails' necroedit. I wonder what other hidden messages got snuck in this sea of a thread. Good job.

psst     try highlighting
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:53:53 AM by maxymax13 »

You get a peice of paper the says "holy star fish balls this necropost of a necronecronecropost has been on front page for 11 years" on it.
*maxymax13 inserts a necropost