12 (32.4%)
assasins creed
3 (8.1%)
oblivion
17 (45.9%)
gears of war
5 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: witch game pwnz the most  (Read 3255 times)

i think they all pwn but i would have to choose oblivion as the best for me 2nd best assasins creed
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:43:04 PM by Fogleman »

None of the above.

Portal kicks all of their asses and then some.

Assassin's Creed was the worst game i've ever played.

None of the above.

Oh come on, Portal is 3 hours of gameplay. It was a damn good game but not much replay value, and ontop of that it's short. Oh, and it started the worst meme in existence. Oblivion is definitely my choice, probably played for over 300 hours.

i love oblivion but my brother has the 360 and i can hardly ever play it

does any1 like gears of war? i do

And TF2.
No.
I think I played it enough to say that it gets loving boring with the bad servers and players. Oh and then there's the "updates" that just decrease the fps count EVEN MORE.
I also agree with entrepreneur in.

2 XBox-only games and 2 PS3/XBox games. You may be missing a console with an entire library of games here.

None of the above.

Oh come on, Portal is 3 hours of gameplay. It was a damn good game but not much replay value, and ontop of that it's short. Oh, and it started the worst meme in existence. Oblivion is definitely my choice, probably played for over 300 hours.
To you maybe but to me it was a 3 hour masterpiece. And Oblivion strangely enough couldn't keep my intrigue at all. I got bored of it and then I never touched it again.

Dwarf Fortress might also be a good candidate but it's still an Alpha and it has a pretty steep learning curve.

Dwarf Fortress might also be a good candidate but it's still an Alpha and it has a pretty steep learning curve.
Learning cliff  :cookieMonster:

Once you figure out DF it's the best game ever. No exceptions. There's just endless possibilities, endless replay value, and the depth is amazing.

And TF2.
No.
I think I played it enough to say that it gets loving boring with the bad servers and players. Oh and then there's the "updates" that just decrease the fps count EVEN MORE.

You obviously haven't played Counter-Strike. It's a loving stuffload more boring than TF2 probably gets.

And TF2.
No.

You obviously haven't played Counter-Strike. It's a loving stuffload more boring than TF2 probably gets.
I did, I even own all of them except for the xbox one.

Never played any of them. Lol. No one I am really good friends with has an Xbox. Only my cousin, but he lives all the way down in Florida, and he usually comes to my house one week in the summer. Idk why but the Xbox isn't too big up here in good old middle of nowhere'sville. Most people prefer Wii or have an Xbox360 just so they can play GTA4. But I've seen videos of Oblivion, Gears of War, and halo 3 and obviously heard them. I voted Gears of War for the hell of it.