Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9557 times)

I think I found a bug.  The Leap Jet and Jump Jet player datablocks don't work.

They aren't on the add-on enabling list, and they don't show up in servers.

Yes, they're in the Add-Ons folder, though.

I found this out while trying to make my own player datablock, and couldn't get it to show up in-game either.

Pics:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:44:03 PM by Sumz »

Every loving save I had except for those on slate got deleted by V9.

See : Lost huge amounts of saves.

Correction : I also still have one Slopes save, and one Star Destroyer save, both of which I don't care about.

Also all the saves in Default got deleted.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:00:28 PM by Anti-Cop »

All my old add-ons are not working even when i copy all add ons from "old add ons" to "add ons" HELP!

A problem I noticed about v9. I went to a server and it said im downloading music after 5minutes I leave. I go to network and see that music is unchecked and sounds are checked. I unchecked sounds, then go back to that same server and i'm still loving downloading music this makes no sense I unchecked both.

All my old add-ons are not working even when i copy all add ons from "old add ons" to "add ons" HELP!
There is a new add-on format dumbass.

I set about 10-12 lines of events with set color set ray casting and event enable...
I clicked send, the event window closes and the server lags out :/

Yay first post, look at the Horse Ray + Tank = Win topic.

Linkage: http://blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=40691.0

This is not a bug idiot

none of the downloads are working! from the for and games the down loads dot work e.g.: i tried to download a dune buggy from the forums (and yes did it from the one that doesn't say V8) but it didn't work and then i visited this place with the dune buggy and it still wont on my add on list!!! and downloading it from the other maps has never worked for me but it does to my cousin.

I have found two glitches so far, so I'd thought I'd report them:
1:If your in the tank turret, and you f8, move, then f7, instead of going to your no location you go back to your original position.  Also if you in the turret and /find someone, or if you /fetch someone in the turret it doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure this is the case whenever you're not the driver of a vehicle.

If you spawn a projectile via events and make the projectile size 2x then later have the projectile "bounce" on another brick (via events), its size will be set back to 1x.

And you apparently can't spawn a projectile from a none-rendered brick, so whenever I want to spawn a projectile from a hidden brick, I have to show it, spawn the projectile and then quickly hide it again.

I have found two glitches so far, so I'd thought I'd report them:
1:If your in the tank turret, and you f8, move, then f7, instead of going to your no location you go back to your original position.  Also if you in the turret and /find someone, or if you /fetch someone in the turret it doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure this is the case whenever you're not the driver of a vehicle.
I just checked with f8ing, but don't have someone to test fetch, and you can move when in the front seat passenger of the tank, just not in the turret.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:12:34 PM by laremere »

It may just be me, but the game crashes very often... Or at least more often than V8... I have no idea why though...

It may just be me, but the game crashes very often... Or at least more often than V8... I have no idea why though...
Wrench events can crash servers sometimes, that's the only answer i have for that

When I installed Blockland, it deleted my AgeOfTime folder, along with 2 of my Older Blockland folders. Take that deletion stuff off of the install.

Badspot

• Administrator
When I installed Blockland, it deleted my AgeOfTime folder, along with 2 of my Older Blockland folders. Take that deletion stuff off of the install.

So do you just install everything to the same folder then?  I can't imagine doing that.

Anyway, I already changed it so it only removes specific things instead of wiping the entire folder you're installing to.