Author Topic: Post all bugs here.  (Read 9568 times)

This is a good one! If your small, and ram into a wall with enough speed, you can go through it! Helps alot with people who have a wall that you can't get past.

every time i go on bockland i have no face!

Pic[img][.......................jpg/img]

every time i go on bockland i have no face!

Pic[img][.......................jpg/img]
O.o?

I just want events to be made more efficient, I'm sick to god of Schedule Quota hit after having like 4 events. Is there any way that would allow me to have more events?

You can drive a vehical through the windows or with enough speed:THE WHOLE HOUSE.Also if you're 200 in size you'll fall though house if you crouch jet.that was also in V8.

When using /warp in a vehicle, the vehicle isn't teleported but the player's position is changed and therefore you turn sideways.

I just want events to be made more efficient, I'm sick to god of Schedule Quota hit after having like 4 events. Is there any way that would allow me to have more events?
The following prefs are available to change event quotas:
Code: [Select]
$Pref::Server::Quota::Environment = 100;
$Pref::Server::Quota::Item = 25;
$Pref::Server::Quota::Misc = 100;
$Pref::Server::Quota::Player = 10;
$Pref::Server::Quota::Projectile = 25;
$Pref::Server::Quota::Schedules = 50;
$Pref::Server::Quota::Vehicle = 5;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Environment = 500;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Item = 50;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Misc = 300;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Player = 64;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Projectile = 50;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Schedules = 300;
$Pref::Server::QuotaLAN::Vehicle = 20;
$Pref::Server::RandomBrickColor = 0;
Change them as you see fit.

Music is downloading for me even hen i have download music off.
I am having the same problem... it gets annoying having to wait at least 5 min. on music

whenever i take a screenshot, they never end up in the screenshots folder. where are they?

Sometimes, on random servers, a little dialog box pops up (Windows, not Blockland)  while the server is loading that says "unsigned png integer out of range" (or something like that) it then freezes blockland, and when I press enter on my keyboard for "ok" in the box, blockland quits out.

If you join a server, and then leave before you finish loading, you can open the escape menu on the main menu.

If you join a server, and then leave before you finish loading, you can open the escape menu on the main menu.
You can always open the Escape menu :o Ooops nvm

On this one serever, I was stuck crouching (I shifted like,3 times, and then got stuck),and when I hit Shift, I stood up, and then today, by myself, Single Player mode, the same exact thing happened, but with jets instead of crouching.

On this one serever, I was stuck crouching (I shifted like,3 times, and then got stuck),and when I hit Shift, I stood up, and then today, by myself, Single Player mode, the same exact thing happened, but with jets instead of crouching.
Type jet(); in the console if you are stuck jetting. and crouch(); if you are stuck crouching. this happend back in RTB also.

installing new faces messes up my saved avatars (i thought this got fixed a while ago but it came back in v9)
It messed up mine with V8 now i'll wait for a repackage.