Author Topic: Well we're all forgeted  (Read 4818 times)

Apparently Russia asked us to help them fight this puny little country they're attacking, and Bush said no. That's fine, but heres the real part:

Russia cut off some of our oil supplies, thus high kicking the already high prices... even HIGHER! With that in mind, Bush asked congress to finally drill in Alaska, but now that congress is controlled by Democrats, they instantly said: "O hellz noe, you stupid n00b republican" To make matters worse, they're fighting about politics, not giving a stuff because their high salaries isn't effected by a little rise in gas, where as we the middle and/or lower class can barley get by on 4 bucks a gallon as is, imagine if it spiked to 4.50? Even 5 dollars!

Though I'm not sure if this effects the UK or others, but as I've heard from Ephi, it sounds like you guys are going down the tube as well. Hopefully when we reach the bottom we won't be out of toliet paper.

I'll bring extra rolls. :D

stuff D:

Edit: I am watching news and they jusst said oil prices went down :O

This war is apple sauce :(

This isn't really effecting the UK
Horray :D

Gas prices are declining.

stuff D:

Edit: I am watching news and they jusst said oil prices went down :O

This war is apple sauce :(

Gas prices are declining.

Right now maybe, but this was on the news. It will happen. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.

No, it won't happen.  Russia doesn't control nearly enough of our oil supply to raise prices.  We get most of our petrol from the Middle East.

Oh and the news is mostly full of stuff.

Right now maybe, but this was on the news. It will happen. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.
It wasn't the absense of Gasoline, it was the Stock Market.

Your only option as this point is to go "forget gas" and find other ways to get around.

Your only option as this point is to go "forget gas" and find other ways to get around.
Bikes.

Vegetable Oil!

Here, nuclear power. We have it, its safe (yes it actually is, everything scary is mostly Hollywood). Plus its long term, a lot longer than a  barrel of oil.

Russia doesn't have the nuclear strength as a  bargaining chip anymore, so they use their oil economy as a bargaining chip.

I think they just need a hug.  :cookieMonster:

I think they just need a hug.  :cookieMonster:
We should start a fundraiser.

Putin would stab me.

gas prices are already 4.50 and 5.00 here