Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...

Poll

Fail Bin Lemurdecatta?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...  (Read 19411 times)

I'm surprised Señor Spot hasn't gotten bored of this yet. 

I'm surprised Señor Spot hasn't gotten bored of this yet. 

what? do you mean this dude?

what? do you mean this dude?
Of course you idiot >_>
Chris you fail and everyone knows it, you dug yourself into a sewer of your own stuff.

What the forget is this lies I was born In Baltimore, not even any chinese, my ethnic background is Italian, do you just assume I'm chinese because I'm smart? If so, go die.

Lemur, you loving tribal forgetfriend, why don't you call a chinese person chinese? Because you're a dumbforget who can't tell stuff because you're a loving cracker.

Also, Ghoul, I joined Blockland in 2005, when I was ten. Look at my grammar there. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:43:15 PM by ChexGuy331 »

Also whatsoever is one word, and why the forget would you call me chinese, I want to hear it from him, oh btw, I do have long hair :D

Lol, Chex's grammar is the same back then :O
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:44:54 PM by Robo Noob »

Also whatsoever is one word, and why the forget would you call me chinese, I want to hear it from him, oh btw, I do have long hair :D

Lol, Chex's grammar is the same back then :O

Chinese, long hair is very gay. I doupt chinese skate. Chinese aren't smart

1. they dont recycle

2. they are not the all power..yet

3. they waste alot of oil, and earth resources we need to survive

If they were smart they would be organized. It's just when you do get organized plenty of wars will begin

So your also a loving tribal? I hope you rot in the bowels of hell.

Chinese, long hair is very gay. I doupt chinese skate. Chinese aren't smart

1. they dont recycle

2. they are not the all power..yet

3. they waste alot of oil, and earth resources we need to survive

If they were smart they would be organized. It's just when you do get organized plenty of wars will begin
tribal ass. They are SMART, in fact they made PC's, games, AND they made your modem, router, and the chair your are sitting on now.

They ARE organized, but the government wants to control the people's lives.

And this is coming from a handicapped white guy.
I hate any kind of racism. Skin color, hair, or your body parts DOES NOT determine your intelligence.

We Chinese people invented rockets, silk, and paper. :D

We Chinese people invented rockets, silk, and paper. :D
I think they sold gun powder also. :D Chinese culture had effect in poems, which is why you see beautiful poems today.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 01:23:59 PM by koolkody12 »