Poll

Fail Bin Lemurdecatta?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...  (Read 19414 times)

The thing is, we make bootleg LEGO sets, bootleg headsets and stuff, and stuffty ripoff imitation AK47 guns. D:

BUT WE'RE STILL loving AWESOME.

Chinese, long hair is very gay. I doupt chinese skate. Chinese aren't smart

1. they dont recycle

2. they are not the all power..yet

3. they waste alot of oil, and earth resources we need to survive

If they were smart they would be organized. It's just when you do get organized plenty of wars will begin

I, and all of the people on Blockland Teh Interwebz are tired of you here, loving tard tribal.

Now gtfo our Interwebz

The thing is, we make bootleg LEGO sets, bootleg headsets and stuff, and stuffty ripoff imitation AK47 guns. D:

BUT WE'RE STILL loving AWESOME.
Those were my favorite toys. :D

They're only toys because they break after you load them.

No, chinese government is not organisized. I know alot of about china military and government. Hard to explain why they are not organized

No, chinese government is not organisized. I know alot of about china military and government. Hard to explain why they are not organized
Well, you seem to know "alot" about spelling and grammar.

Well, you seem to know "alot" about spelling and grammar.

there is no point for grammar and the internet, give me 10 REASONS with words that arent synonmyns

there is no point for grammar and the internet, give me 10 REASONS with words that arent synonmyns
If you want to be tribal and if you want to be intelligent. Then grammar is very important.

We Chinese people invented rockets, silk, and paper. :D

And NOODLES! Don't forget the noodles!

And NOODLES! Don't forget the noodles!
NOODLES ARE GOLD!!! :D

Lets make this the biggest drama topic starting.... NOWZA

HEY CHEXGUY, YOUR MOMS VAGINA IS PINK

Lets make this the biggest drama topic starting.... NOWZA

HEY CHEXGUY, YOUR MOMS VAGINA IS PINK
Fail insult.

Fail comeback
My ass. :D

The person that is calling me a failure, is the person that is failing to defend himself in a thread very dedicated to him.