Author Topic: Mario Super Sluggers  (Read 1810 times)

Yes, it is Nintendo.  Yes, it is Wii.  Yes, it doesn't have amazing graphics.  But, it is a good game.

It has great improvements from the original for the Gamecube version.  Luckily it has an option of motion or buttons.  That is just some basics I have discovered.

So... Discuss! 

^ ?

i dunt like baseball in RL and i dont like sports games, but this game looks rather fun. can you actually 'miss' the ball or is it all chance? like in wii baseball you could swing the wrong wway and itll miss

I hate how nintendo milks the mario franchise as much as possible. In fact, thats what kinda ruined my liking of nintendo. They make almost any sport and put mario and all his buddies in it.

Never waste a Fire Swing on a Rainbow ball XD

I hate how nintendo milks the mario franchise as much as possible. In fact, thats what kinda ruined my liking of nintendo. They make almost any sport and put mario and all his buddies in it.
Should they make a new character for every sport?  It's Mario because it's not supposed to be realistic, is Tiger Woods PGA Tour just like Mario Golf?  No, Nintendo uses him to add the little Mario power ups, ok?

I need to get this game, I loved Wii Sports: Baseball.

God this is sooooo true, Nintendo has used the Idea of "Mario" Way to many times. They need to come up with something new. They cant just make any game then slap "Mario" somewhere in the title. Its annoying.

I need to get this game, I loved Wii Sports: Baseball.

It is a lot more in-depth then Wii baseball.  But that is good I guess.  You actually get t do fielding, running, etc.

God this is sooooo true, Nintendo has used the Idea of "Mario" Way to many times. They need to come up with something new. They cant just make any game then slap "Mario" somewhere in the title. Its annoying.

That's their mascot.  He is the face of the franchise.  It works though.  Am I right?  They sell millions billions of copies.  It doesnt matter what it is to them.  If they make money they like it.

Well Bungies Mascot is Ling Ling But do they ever make a game about her?, And IF you dont allready know then google "Ling Ling"

NEVER WASTE A FIRE SWING ON A RAINBOW BALL.

Well Bungies Mascot is Ling Ling But do they ever make a game about her?, And IF you dont allready know then google "Ling Ling"
YES BECAUSE BUNGIE IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT EXISTS BECAUSE THEY MADE HALO.

I hate sport. So i never try these kinda games.

While the mario football ones on wii did interest me with their online play, i still didn't get :D

Mario has gone crappy.
Hardly, this is like his 2nd game where he does this. You mean he went gay in 2005?