GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 525468 times)

All of you just let this thread die, they're really stuffty maps.

You're an idiot. These maps have the most complex interiors any of us have ever seen, great textures, tons of skyboxes (some animated), various custom plants, and animated shapes. They are all great maps.

You're an idiot. These maps have the most complex interiors any of us have ever seen, great textures, tons of skyboxes (some animated), various custom plants, and animated shapes. They are all great maps.
No.

No.

Yes. Blocko airlines has tons of rounded parts that would crash most programs exporting to a Torque model. The GSF cities are all enormous and have tons of textures scaled down to be the correct sizes. Mike's House is an entire loving house. These are the most complex in Blockland.

Yes. Blocko airlines has tons of rounded parts that would crash most programs exporting to a Torque model. The GSF cities are all enormous and have tons of textures scaled down to be the correct sizes. Mike's House is an entire loving house. These are the most complex in Blockland.
See you keep using this word complex to describe these, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

com·plex

/kämˈpleks/

Adjective:   
Consisting of many different and connected parts.

com·plex

/kämˈpleks/

Adjective:   
Consisting of many different and connected parts.

And his are really low quality and have loads of errors. Sure it may be "complex" but it is not good in quality at all.

And his are really low quality and have loads of errors. Sure it may be "complex" but it is not good in quality at all.

Name some of these errors. You're a hipster trying to dislike the maps because everyone says they're great.

Name some of these errors. You're a hipster trying to dislike the maps because everyone says they're great.
He models things really small then scales them up ingame by 2. Which is why his lightmaps are so forgeted. And that's not what a hipster is at all lol, but im not a hipster.

He made a car move. 'spect.

He models things really small then scales them up ingame by 2. Which is why his lightmaps are so forgeted. And that's not what a hipster is at all lol, but im not a hipster.

this hipster is trying to redefine hipster, the biggest move a hipster can ever make

He made a car move. 'spect.

this, that takes some serious swag

this hipster is trying to redefine hipster, the biggest move a hipster can ever make
GSFs maps aren't "mainstream", you're trying to compare two different things. You're handicapped for even saying I'm a hipster in the first place because you're using it wrong. I'm not a hipster just because I dont like his loving maps.

GSFs maps aren't "mainstream", you're trying to compare two different things. You're handicapped for even saying I'm a hipster in the first place because you're using it wrong. I'm not a hipster just because I dont like his loving maps.

Funny, because I've never seen his lighting have an error once. You're a tardis monday hipster from the toilet warehouse trying to bring down his maps for no raisin.

edit: But hey if it's any consolation I was a bit blunt with my posts. I just strongly disagree.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:18:28 PM by Mega-Bear »

Funny, because I've never seen his lighting have an error once. You're a tardis monday hipster from the toilet warehouse trying to bring down his maps for no raisin.

edit: But hey if it's any consolation I was a bit blunt with my posts. I just strongly disagree.
Turn on a light in the bedroom, small right? Turn on your light in any of his maps, it's 2x the size. Lighting errors.

Lighting Errors>Great maps?

Still weird how I've never noticed it, and that's no reason to call maps stuffty. -_________-~~~