GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 525267 times)

Me and Uxie were doing some stuff with static shapes and bricks a few hours ago.
Hopefully he'll make terrain bricks.

I really love those trees.

I increased the scale of the modular units and the performance seems to be much better. I'll hopefully host again tonight (maybe in like two hours) to test the changes.

I increased the scale of the modular units and the performance seems to be much better. I'll hopefully host again tonight (maybe in like two hours) to test the changes.
I've been experimenting with some terrain bricks, is there anything I could help with?

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:32:19 PM by Nasoa »

Please don't use static shapes and use actual bricks/textures. Otherwise this is just as crap as everything else.

I've been experimenting with some terrain bricks, is there anything I could help with?
. . .
Those look great; I have modular units basically done, I just need help converting them to .blb format. I'm still trying to figure out the format using the BLB Editor. Also, I need a script that changes a bricks texture (i.e. the brickRAMP texture) to a more realistic texture using OnPlant.

Please don't use static shapes and use actual bricks/textures.
I'm working on converting them to .blb format, but that is why I need help.

No, but they're writing an entirely new foundation for slate maps due to the removal of slate.dif. There will no longer be an edge to Slate, and the waterblock will most likely be removed (it was mainly there for when you get to the edge of Slate).
kompressor said waterblocks would not be removed they shall not be removed

holy forget you're back!

Hey Ghost, you might remember me.

kompressor said waterblocks would not be removed they shall not be removed

No, I said that they would probably be removed because of a new code implemented for Slate that will remove its edge and allow players to legitimately build forever. I'm pretty sure this is what Kompressor means by saying:
You may walk as far as you want in any direction.
We'll keep a ground plane.
The waterblock alone did not serve as the floor of Slate, it was slate.dif.

Glad to see you back, Ghost :) I hope this brick terrain deal works out alright.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:53:21 PM by Wesley Williams »

Learn to make blbs, it's quite simple.

-Awesome pic-
-Awesome pic two-
Nasoa replacing Siba in BLB?

Nasoa replacing Siba in BLB?
haha I wish. The converter crashes for me.

Hey, GSF! Its me! Mr.MacFluffyBunz!
Remember you said you might be making new maps?
Today is the day.

No, I said that they would probably be removed because of a new code implemented for Slate that will remove its edge and allow players to legitimately build forever. I'm pretty sure this is what Kompressor means by saying:The waterblock alone did not serve as the floor of Slate, it was slate.dif.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184263.msg4885108#msg4885108
Water is not being removed.