GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 506925 times)

In the vice city map there is no crack house. Remember that broken down mansion you could go into? Well it's not in this map.
That's another reason why I didn't make Liberty City lol. I couldn't recreate everything in Vice City, I just did the most important locations (Vice Point Mall, The line of Hotels, the Beaches, the Arena, Army Base, etc.).

I had some problems with the N.Y map.

+ Can't wait on San Andreas! Do you have some screenshots of that?
What kind of problems did you have? And you want screenshots of San Andreas? The map should be done by today so I'll post the screenshots after I release it.

6:30 noobish san andreas was gay. It didn't even get sent to fail bin it got deleted.

That's another reason why I didn't make Liberty City lol. I couldn't recreate everything in Vice City, I just did the most important locations (Vice Point Mall, The line of Hotels, the Beaches, the Arena, Army Base, etc.).
What kind of problems did you have? And you want screenshots of San Andreas? The map should be done by today so I'll post the screenshots after I release it.

I have problems by those maps:

N.Y night
N.Y storm
N.Y day (Or something like that)

And yes i have vertex lighting on, high videocard, and NVIDIA card.
I don't know how i can tell the problem in English, but i'll try it. If i load the map, and the loading is completed.. then i got the problem. Blockland won't answer, so i need to put Blockland off with ALT + CTRL + DEL.

(Sorry for bad english)

Hopefully I can play in NY now because in v8 I couldn't because of extracting bullstuff.

6:30 noobish san andreas was gay. It didn't even get sent to fail bin it got deleted.
Ya I still see people playing his version, hopefully people will delete his when mine comes out.

I have problems by those maps:

N.Y night
N.Y storm
N.Y day (Or something like that)

And yes i have vertex lighting on, high videocard, and NVIDIA card.
I don't know how i can tell the problem in English, but i'll try it. If i load the map, and the loading is completed.. then i got the problem. Blockland won't answer, so i need to put Blockland off with ALT + CTRL + DEL.

(Sorry for bad english)
That was normal, the map is so huge that it takes a long time to load. If you let it run for awhile (depending on your computer) it will unfreeze and load the map. Hopefully including ML files will reduce the mission lighting time.

Hopefully I can play in NY now because in v8 I couldn't because of extracting bullstuff.
It wasn't that hard. All you had to do was save the .zip or .rar to your Blockland folder and select "Extract Here," or just open the file and extract to Blockland. I think some people made it seem more complicated that it should be and convinced others that it was too hard to do. But ya, it will be easier.

Ah, Ghost. You never fail to please the community with your maps. :D

Ah, Ghost. You never fail to please the community with your maps. :D
true dat  :cookie:

how do you make maps?????

any 1?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:59:41 PM by mrdreadful0 »

how do you make mas????ill give 300000000 cokkies if you do
how about u don't and say you did. we don't need emote spamming.

It is if you don't use vehicles lol.
I should have San Andreas done hopefully by tomorrow,
Well it's officialy the next day where is it, lol.

how do you make mas????
any 1?
Mas? Here ya go: http://www.bigoven.com/108012-Mas-Golden-Layer-Cake-recipe.html

true dat  :cookie:
lol thanks

It's pretty much done lol, I just need to figure out what to do for the storm version. I can either put in the basic rain like in the Vice City storm version, or I can convert the .ogg files in the storm mod (which I packaged with v8 San Andreas). The .oggs will give the sound of rain and thunder, but it will take a bit longer to release the map if I have to convert them to a different format (I have to convert them because Torque has problems reading .oggs in .zip files), and I also have to download software to convert them. Besides that, I also need to create the description files and add some new easter eggs, which shouldn't take long at all.

Great one! But SA has 8 maps.

The two free build maps.
And 4 different maps.

Btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuWozP4YZpQ
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:13:05 AM by Twix[NL] »

Rain and thunder would be a great addition.

ya would be kool efect but we want the map!