GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 525527 times)

awsome. thanks to V9's simpler downloading system i can get these THX!!

strange... so many people LOOOOVE NYC but... there aren't very many servers, that have NYC as a map...
because they are very laggy to load..

OMFG I LoVE GINGERBREAD HOUSE
 :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:lawl cooxie X100

go away.

GSF Christmas is pwnsome.

Also, in the 3rd picture, what is that thing in the spawn point?

Anyway, DLing now.

uhhh you made GSF Christmas a save?

it comes up in textedit (i has mac)
as:

This is a Blockland save file.  You probably shouldn't modify it cause you'll screw it up.

(insert big fu**ing code here)

idk wtf to do with it

uhhh you made GSF Christmas a save?

it comes up in textedit (i has mac)
as:

This is a Blockland save file.  You probably shouldn't modify it cause you'll screw it up.

(insert big fu**ing code here)

idk wtf to do with it

That's a save FOR the map, the actual map can be downloaded. Also, please get BBedit, it is so much better.

Another thing: I was the first person to find evidence of Santa besides GSF Ghost :D

I made a Blue Hell for Bad Dreams
Mind if you put it in?

Yay, thanks Ghost.

EDIT: Keep up the good work, can't wait for all of them to come out.

same and YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MAPS! ^.^!

strange... so many people LOOOOVE NYC but... there aren't very many servers, that have NYC as a map...
its because NYC has alot of lag especialy with many players

yo ghosts still exallent work its awsom

I made a Blue Hell for Bad Dreams
Mind if you put it in?

As an interior file or as a build? Post some pics so we can see.

same and YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MAPS! ^.^!
More are on the way lol.

awesome, as usual
yo ghosts still exallent work its awsom

That's a save FOR the map, the actual map can be downloaded. Also, please get BBedit, it is so much better.
  Another thing: I was the first person to find evidence of Santa besides GSF Ghost :D
Ya that's the save for beta-testers' build. And yes Captain Blue was the first one to find the evidence of Santa lol.

GHOST IS THE BEST unlike aphontites or watever you spell it the guy that cant make a road map in 5 years

edit:

LOLZ put GOST instead of GHOST sorry =[
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:32:50 PM by Blt3200/Golden link »

FAAAAAACK
When I saw GSF maps, I assumed that you had all the GTA maps, or at least one.
Either way, I liked slate roads, so I'll download that.

But no "this is loving prodigious" until you port the GTA maps.
you suckoyou rock

As an interior file or as a build? Post some pics so we can see.
More are on the way lol.
Ya that's the save for beta-testers' build. And yes Captain Blue was the first one to find the evidence of Santa lol.

Its a build. So far I only got the Twisted Jail and a statue of a blockhead with no eyes