Author Topic: Dead Frontier  (Read 2650 times)

Dead Frontier is a zombie Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) set in a dark atmosphere and in a ruined city. You are a refugee held up in an outpost, going out on looting or killing missions in the inner city. It features a skills system, several titles and jobs, a market ran by players on the forum, guns, chainsaws, baseball bats, zombie bosses, KILLER CROWS and much more.
Info that explains it way better than I will ever be able to and how to start.
Notice: Dead Frontier is currently in open beta, and will be released with major features like quests later this year.

Is this really an MMO or is it just host-servers-do-stuff-gain-nothing?

I signed up and signed in, but I don't have time to play now :(

I tried it, and then died. Going to play some more because it's fun.

I also ran out of bullets. D:

Why do I suck so much at killing zombies :(

i see bewbayz on first page

NOTE: This shop only sells items for real life money. If you want to purchase something with in-game cash you must do so from another player by visiting the Buying/Selling forum.

Great another money making scheme

Anybody wana play online with me? :3
I start a room :D

name: blockland
Pass: blockland
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:50:24 PM by tails »

tails go to the meeting room, I haven't had to spent real money and you can find all of the items there through looting. You can use money you make in the game to buy stuff on that forum through a system.

Dumbells play online with me cus i lonely and scared and a lowly level 2 and stuff :(

Get out of your game and there will be an update happening, and turn on the CB Radio at the bottom of the page.

i'm tay104 on dead frontier