Author Topic: The Blockland forums Nostalgia thread.  (Read 3842 times)

I'm just not going to post... osht!

Quote from:  My First Post
Funny, I'm pretty sure all MotE judges are brittish or something. So like, none of thme will be on for a few hours.

Anyways, Az, this is a great build, and I hope you get in, and I hope I soon join you.

And, Deathcloc, where did you hear MotE requires an invitation to apply?

I might move to community, but anyway, what has been the worst case,  or emote spam you have see.

Ps i have never used an emote lol

IT BURRNNNSSSS !!!!

Haha UZA :D

The uza clan is just a simple group who recruits like other clans. Our history is simple but there are some things that arenot able to be said so i wont say them. UZA does not stand for anything.
   The ways to get in are pretty easy if you ask me.  Any ways the creator of the clan is Block killer. This clan is not going to ban you if you mess up so just try not to get into trouble.  This clan has a purpose and is not for nothing <wawd>.  We have a purpose to be good builders so to make our members good builders we are now going to start making you build a app(noloading). Blockkiller does get aggrevated so dont be suprised if you make him mad.  UM........ We would like to give  :cookie: :cookie:s to Mr.block for the awesome challenge.  Also, Beach (who was on blockland) quit on the 25 day of DEC, but hopefully he does come back when Version 9 comes out. If anyone knows when that is will they tell me please!!!!!!
Um so anyway have a happy holiday from UZA and UBoB(beaches and my clan see other post). Bye for now.
     Ask one of the leaders!
     BUILD AN APPLICATION TO JOIN
  There are now divisions going to be added. I only have one so far so here are thelists

We need you to vote.  Voting is over andlocked

RULES!!!!!!
  ==========================================
1. DONT ASK FOR ADMIN REALLY DONT.
2. DO NOT SWEAR ON ANY SERVER ROBO OR MR.BLOCK WILL BE MOST LIKLY HOSTING!
3. IF A LEADER SAYS SOMETHING OBEY DONT KEEP DOING IT LIKE A NOOB!!!!!!!
4. BE NICE AND RESPECT OTHERS BRICKS
5. IF WE TELL YOU TO STAY OUT STAY OUT
6. DONT BE MEAN TO MEMBERS AND LEADERS
7. (MEMBERS)DONT BE MEAN TO CIVILANS OR BAN IF THEY ARE IN ANOTHER CLAN

LEADERS OF UZA(superadmins)
=====================
1.  BLOCK KILLER
2.  JULIE
3.  MR.BLOCK

4. ROBO
5. CALFRO
6.MCDIDDY

MEMBERS
==============
ROBO
MEGA SCIENCE
CALFRO
CCCCC
mcdiddys
sir chalkuis
chaseyqurt (honerary member)
TOMMYBOY
awesomedude
Iron Fist (2008)
HAZARD
DEADMAN
ZYKE
TROOPER
ZAIE
KELLAN
BLOCK DUDE(TKB)
xXMENENXx
cool mario

BAN LIST
======
Gikon ID:511
illaden wth just stop acting like your better than everyone you  are a attension whore

ALLIES
=========
1. DESI
2. {LV}
3.  PIE
4. WWB
5. UBoA
6. USA

7. BBS

Enemys we really dont want any but......
 ===========================
INVA
{DV}

CLAN BUILDS
==========

IF I FORGOT YOU JUST TELL ME AND I WILL ADD YOU DONT GET MAD!!!!!

FOLLOW RULES DONT BE A NOOB!!!!!!!!!

coming soon clan updates

APPLYING FOR A ALLY CLAN PLEASE POST TO BE ALLY

If you want to join post pics of the build and we will decide thankyou.
We did not make a noob clan so just STFU!!!!!!

scorpion just shut up and it is not emote spam genuis!!!!! spam is something unwanted or to many i thought it was enough

:C

Wow i am regretting , buying blockland now . The community is so bad . Today i was banned , from a pokemon rpg , for asking to build a house . Some pandaing duech banned me from traders server , with his reason being , "1337 ban , bitch,.... pandatard " . So is Gmod any good .

Hahaha, I was just learning about game engines and crap :P

Or will he change to , a diffrent thing again , like returning to the return of blockland , also on a unrelated note how cool would it be to have a gaming engine like unreal , or crytex.

lol

They banned me because my name is "Nige111". They're the tribal ones for even assuming I meant it. D:

"change your name com bak with tha anem and youre permantently baned"

ninja edit: also their admin password is "hello" and their super admin is "bye".

wow what DESI meber taht is my clan and whoecer did i will ckick them out .

:D Roundheads :D

Band Members:
Whoever put a roundhead (lol firefox says thats spelled correctly) as their avatar without ripping of somebody else and who isn't a noobhole.

pen0rlist-
chasey

Lawl I was on the pen0r list

I was an idiot when I first joined :D

This is CK dUMBELLS speaking, and I'd like to say that all of the people that make clans against us are total idiots, all they want is to be the best, too bad we already are, I just saw two clans against us, and god you guys are brave I'd admit, but incredibily stupid. I'm getting tired of all of this, you are the immature ones, I mean, you make schedules to go on a, "CK hunt," although no matter how much we are killed, no matter how much we are jailed, we won't stop. I took one hour in jail, I don't care though, it won't ever bring me, or our clan, down.
And so a mockery:

Quote from: General Omega
i am the oly clan member and i closed the clan cuz of verizon i cam make servers now

:nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:long live general omega :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes::nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:
Lol Omega.

Anyway, for mine:

Mai first post:
Hey Altanore...

Many great memories, sorry i havent been on for ages, we moved house and had problems with internet.

Im looking forward to seeing the server online again.

Suprisingly even when the city reached 60k+ bricks i didnt lag in it.

Your former SA,

Ethan :P
Surprisingly advanced, if a little too advanced.
I treated it like an email.

Second post:
When i was little i carried around a staple and when i got free time i would scrape out some "white stuff" out of my tooth.  Wasnt till after when i noticed what it was.

Left me with a big hole.
Not too bad.

Up until recently...

Its just a small box. 0.01/10
The nasty critic D:

First post.
I'm so happy that I finally got the gold hook yesterday! :cookie: :)

For those that don't know, it shoots faster and further and it is more accurate. It also stays hooked way longer and it creates a gold glow around where it hits.
I made my account in March but didn't post once until December. lol
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:51:24 AM by fireball »

I Have searched the forums, every link I found was broken. Please, can someone post a working link to the door creator mod?

Thanks,
Ant

My first post, not too bad except for the sign-off.

Its just you, if you say it looks funny..THE GOA'ULDs WILL TAKE YOU!

Dear god. I was major Stargate fan back there. Im not that big now. I still watch it, but I dont talk about it 24h.

~ Some crap ~

After seeing this, I realized how much the Internet has changed me. How about you?

Those quotes only show your journey to becoming an starfish.

Everyone knows how I came to this forum and had people begging to be in the inner circle of moi. If you don't get the sarcasm, you do not belong in a nostalgia thread.

"you aswipes except Randy"

Jolly good times...

Lol Omega.
That was not my first post. Badspot deleted my First account. And thanks for being an ass hole and posting something others could have seen on their own.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 04:49:17 PM by General Omega »