Author Topic: {BH} vs [USSR]  (Read 14690 times)

I've said at least 3 times that I wanted to start TODAY. Do you have Down Syndrome by any chance?

Edit: And you didn't really answer my question. I'm going to assume we're starting today with the original rules, no changes whatsoever.

i agree to the friday to sunday thingy

Kaphix quit arguing, Diggy shut up. Tell marco to get off his ass and participate, and Someone tell VH.

Ronin you don't force people to participate if they don't want to

who are you?

Better yet I didnt ask for anyone's input.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 03:18:06 PM by Ronin »

DIGGY! If you want the loving contest to start today then get you facts RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im the middle man right now.... ANd this is pissing me off...... Everyone is TELLING ME DIFFERENT STUFF!!!!!!!! If you dont stop fighting IM OUT!!!!

chill dude, he wasnt here to read the stuff that we were flaming yesterday, and btw chill you wrte like your heads on fire

i dont feel like building
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 05:08:55 PM by Ronin »

It looks like {BH} vs [USSR] turned from a building contest into a battlefield.

well, I was arguing because you were talking crap about me [no offence]

first off all i would like to say that grim thought of this idea Final plus when every one got there teams we would build.Then USSR started this, they wanted this to be a weekend project but as clearly the rules state that we start on the day when we get our teams together Are we going to do this or not?we need to get our facts strait and if USSR would not folow the rules you guys shouldented have sayed yull do it.If the teams do not folow the rules stated by Grim then you should not be in this contest.so ill be in the contest ill speak with VH if he will be on later on today.so get the facts strait just like what grim said. USSR is a great build clan {BH} are DMers,and we mess around and build ronin we are sorry about what kap does lol O_O kap likes to mess around other ppl he gets me pissed off sometimes the way he acts around me.Kap and me and other BH ppl we like to mess around and joke around, its alright ron.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 06:42:32 PM by AcIdWoLf »