Poll

?

cats
64 (52.9%)
dogs
57 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Cats or Dogs  (Read 10111 times)

Wut?
It really died?

Either that, or it ran away like a pusillanimous individual. << Lol, just noticed that. Hah, pusillanimous individual.

Hope it didn't die o.O
Meanie.

Looks like cats are getting ready for battle.

So, you say cats lick themselves, when dogs also do. And the only place they lick themselves is their loving piss-hole. I have two dogs, and they decided to kill two of my kittens, because dogs are mindless murders. Cats only kill mice, rats, or birds, as far as I've seen. But dogs? They kill anything they can. Cats may seem lazy, but they do the same things dogs do. Fight each other, run around, eat, sleep, stuff over the floor, and clean themselves. The only difference is that dogs are loving MURDERERS. Face it, you dog lovers, they would kill you, but they do actually have one thing they're smart about. If they try to kill you, they're dead. But they would kill you if you didn't love them up and spoil them rotten. Cats? No, they won't try to kill you. They'll try to cuddle with you, and maybe bat at your hand playfully, unless you have a forget-face cat.
You've never owned a cat if you think any of that is true. A dog is dumb as stuff if you don't train it either.
If he did, he'd just beat it to a pile because he's a bastard.

So, you say cats lick themselves, when dogs also do. And the only place they lick themselves is their loving piss-hole. I have two dogs, and they decided to kill two of my kittens, because dogs are mindless murders. Cats only kill mice, rats, or birds, as far as I've seen. But dogs? They kill anything they can. Cats may seem lazy, but they do the same things dogs do. Fight each other, run around, eat, sleep, stuff over the floor, and clean themselves. The only difference is that dogs are loving MURDERERS. Face it, you dog lovers, they would kill you, but they do actually have one thing they're smart about. If they try to kill you, they're dead. But they would kill you if you didn't love them up and spoil them rotten. Cats? No, they won't try to kill you. They'll try to cuddle with you, and maybe bat at your hand playfully, unless you have a forget-face cat.

If he did, he'd just beat it to a pile because he's a bastard.
QFT - Cats ftw

My cat can fetch pencils :D

I have 2 cats.     

So, you say cats lick themselves, when dogs also do. And the only place they lick themselves is their loving piss-hole. I have two dogs, and they decided to kill two of my kittens, because dogs are mindless murders. Cats only kill mice, rats, or birds, as far as I've seen. But dogs? They kill anything they can. Cats may seem lazy, but they do the same things dogs do. Fight each other, run around, eat, sleep, stuff over the floor, and clean themselves. The only difference is that dogs are loving MURDERERS. Face it, you dog lovers, they would kill you, but they do actually have one thing they're smart about. If they try to kill you, they're dead. But they would kill you if you didn't love them up and spoil them rotten. Cats? No, they won't try to kill you. They'll try to cuddle with you, and maybe bat at your hand playfully, unless you have a forget-face cat.If he did, he'd just beat it to a pile because he's a bastard.

well obviously your dogs killed your kittens, you didnt teach them otherwise.

You should add Both to the poll.

Because i like both.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 04:48:10 AM by Captain Jack »

Look, dogs are clearly better than cats, they give FIVE meat and bones, whereas cats would give three.
The Dog has [SIZE:5] whereas the cat has [SIZE:3] plus, the cat has the [VERMINHUNTER] tag, and automatically chooses people to become their pet, whereas a dog would be chosen by a person, therefore, dogs are better than cats.
Code: [Select]
[CREATURE:DOG]
[NAME:dog:dogs:dog]
[TILE:'d'][COLOR:6:0:0]
[PETVALUE:30][NATURAL]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][TRAINABLE][PET]
[BONECARN]
[PREFSTRING:loyalty]
[BODY:QUADRUPED:TAIL:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:MOUTH]
[BODYGLOSS:PAW]
[SIZE:5]
[MAXAGE:10:20]
[ATTACK:MAIN:BYTYPE:MOUTH:bite:bites:1:6:GORE][ATTACKFLAG_CANLATCH]
[CHILD:1][CHILDNAME:puppy:puppies]
[FAT:1]
[DIURNAL]
[STANDARD_FLESH]
[HOMEOTHERM:10070]
[LAYERING:100]
[SWIMS_INNATE][SWIM_SPEED:2500]
[MUNDANE]
Code: [Select]
[CREATURE:CAT]
[NAME:cat:cats:cat]
[TILE:'c'][COLOR:0:0:1]
[VERMINHUNTER]
[PETVALUE:20]
[CARNIVORE][NATURAL][PET]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][BENIGN]
[PREFSTRING:aloofness]
[BODY:QUADRUPED:TAIL:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:MOUTH]
[BODYGLOSS:PAW]
[SIZE:3]
[MAXAGE:10:20]
[ATTACK:MAIN:BYTYPE:MOUTH:bite:bites:1:6:GORE][ATTACKFLAG_CANLATCH]
[CHILD:1][CHILDNAME:kitten:kittens]
[FAT:1]
[DIURNAL]
[STANDARD_FLESH]
[HOMEOTHERM:10070]
[LAYERING:100]
[SWIMS_INNATE][SWIM_SPEED:2500]
[MUNDANE]

Best of both, too bad it's a cartoon...or is it?

HOLY stuff ARRRGH

Lol'd Monty.

Azerath, you are an idiot. Seriously. Cat's hunt a huge amount of things, more than a dog could hunt, let alone catch.

I used to like cats, but then I realized they suck ass and are horrible pets.

They only want attention when you are busy reading or playing a game, where they will happily get in your way. They don't give a stuff about you unless they want attention or want food, other times they will ignore you. They bring dead stuff into your house. They climb on stuff and knock things down. They claw furniture, pee everywhere, and are generally annoying.

My dog barks at people across the street. That is it. He stuffs where he's supposed to (inside half terrier/half chihuahua), is always loving, listens to you, and is basically a good pet to have.

I am glad we took down our cats to the pound where they will be put down, they were annoying stuffs.

Edit:

And your whole "murderer" bullstuff needs to GTFO. Animals aren't humans. They are all mindless and will generally hunt anything they can. My dog has never bit anyone and so far he's only went after bugs on the floor (which was entertaining).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 05:06:47 AM by Neozuki »

Lol'd Monty.
What about me ;_;

And what you gotta do is be mean as stuff to the cat. That stiffens them up, they will only want to be with you when forced :D