Poll

?

cats
64 (52.9%)
dogs
57 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Cats or Dogs  (Read 10110 times)

I've never liked Cat and Dog  :cookieMonster:

But I used to like cats when I didn't have to take care of them and let me mom do all the work. But now that I take care of my animals, it's not worth it in the long run to have cats.

Most of the cat lovers I see let their cats do way too much, like walk all over their counters or on the table when they are eating. To me that's unacceptable, and any animal that tries to take my food get's a firm swat to the eyeballs.

And what you gotta do is be mean as stuff to the cat. That stiffens them up, they will only want to be with you when forced :D
I dropped the cat from two layers of granite which I collapsed, it's now vomiting everywhere because of it's broken stomach and damaged pancreas, left kidney and lung and it goes unconscious every so many steps because it busted it's back left leg.
But it's still following it's owner, sort of. What did I do wrong?

I never get that mean. But I do what Neo says cats do to them. I constantly bother my cat until he tries to keep away from me. Then I'll only bother him when I want him.
I've never liked Cat and Dog  :cookieMonster:
CatDog you nincompoop (lol, nincompoop is in the Firefox dictionary)

I understand why some people don't like cats, but thats just cause they've had bad experiences.

My cat is the pwn. He has never bitten/scratched anyone.
He is a pro hunter.
He is cute as hell :3
He almost always purrrrrz
He poops outside in my neighbors lawns
When our family watches tv, he comes and sits with us
When I go outside he follows me and I guess you could say plays with me :D

Why I don't like dogs

You have to train them, and its a pain in the star fish
If you dont train them its a pain in the star fish
You have to walk them everyday ( sometimes thats not bad )
You have to pick up there poop
They bark and annoy you
They constantly want your attention

There are always exceptions

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 09:29:51 AM by Jaymz »

I have 2 cats and 1 dog, the dog has no brain cells and runs into walls and barks and flings his head left and right when anybody makes any noise possible, chases after people and then pretends to bite them but actually just continues barking. My old cat sits there and lets you pet him. My other cat is pretty nice but bites me if i pet her in the wrong spot no homo

I would like dogs better if i actually had a dog-like dog. I have a forgetoff-like dog, so...cats

I'd definitely have to side with the pups. Always been around em and always love how they greet me when I get home. Love how they always want to be spoiled with affection. Love how stupid some are for pulling pranks on..

My sister had a cat named Spaz. Appropriate name too. Only time it was nice and not trying to claw my face off was when it was hungry or horny. Needless to say I didn't like that demon cat. :(

As I said bad experiences.

But I went to my friends house and he had this stupid little dog that ran around jumping on everyforgetnigthing

I was like 2 seconds away from punting it out of there bay window.

I would like dogs if I weren't too busy hating mine. She walks around the yard when she craps, barks at anything outside that moves or makes noise, she has seizures, and whenever my mom enters or leaves the room (even if she leaves the house) she follows her. She also takes anything small enough to fit in her mouth, such as my mom's supper last month. She ate the whole damn sandwhich in one bite. She is the dumbest dog on the block. (Ironic if you count the other definition of dumb.)

My cat is only annoying because my other cat died. He seems like such a wreck without another one in the house and meows constantly. He is also fascinated when another cat walks through the backyard. He just sits and stares.

But still, I choose cats. My dog is too insane for me. I'm actually hoping she dies before my cat. Dog = 11 years, Cat = 14 years. Me + Dog = NO please.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 09:55:49 AM by J.C. »

I like cats,but I like dogs better,I have 4(soon to be 3) dogs and one cat,the cat is mean -_-,the dogs are nice :D.

But still, I choose cats. My dog is too insane for me. I'm actually hoping she dies before my cat. Dog = 11 years, Cat = 14 years. Me + Dog = NO please.
If you don't want it, you could always give it to me. There's no such thing as too many +Dog leather bags+.

To all those who say cats are stupid, do you realize many cats are trained to use actual toilets? And cats don't just "sit around all day", they're rather active. Please use at least a little bit of common sense before insulting something.

I like cats,but I like dogs better,I have 4(soon to be 3) dogs and one cat,the cat is mean -_-,the dogs are nice :D.

Its probably mean because you put it in a house with 4 loving dogs.

someone find my pic of kiwi

well obviously your dogs killed your kittens, you didnt teach them otherwise.
haha why the forget should you have to