Poll

?

cats
64 (52.9%)
dogs
57 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Cats or Dogs  (Read 10115 times)

haha why the forget should you have to
You don't get much fur or meat off of kittens, especially when a dog's butchered them. When you wait for them to become cats, and then butcher them, you get a lot more skin and meat of of them.

someone find my pic of kiwi
im typing on wii and cant cut/ past search kiwi  and look for a cat pic i posted

As you can see...... my avatar is a dog.
So apparently i vote for dogs.

As you can see...... my avatar is a dog.
So apparently i vote for dogs.
thats a cute dog.... so its accepted by queen kiwi the cat

haha why the forget should you have to

They kill things all the time.

Bad experiences? How can you rely on bad experiences when it's so consistent it's basically the norm? And considering how both dogs and cats aren't sentient at all, it makes them stick to instincts. The fact you can train a dog makes it the better choice. You don't see cats walking blind people because they'd would just leave unless the blind person had food. You don't see cats tracking down lost people because they don't give a stuff either way. Cats can't sniff out bombs to protect innocent people. Cats suck. Get a real pet feline like a lion and quit settling for less.

Edit: it's a goddamn lime not a kiwi you handicap
LIME

KIWI
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:14:04 PM by Neozuki »

forget cats and dogs, reptiles are better. Just like the Argonians in Morrowind.

They kill things all the time.

Bad experiences? How can you rely on bad experiences when it's so consistent it's basically the norm? And considering how both dogs and cats aren't sentient at all, it makes them stick to instincts. The fact you can train a dog makes it the better choice. You don't see cats walking blind people because they'd would just leave unless the blind person had food. You don't see cats tracking down lost people because they don't give a stuff either way. Cats can't sniff out bombs to protect innocent people. Cats suck. Get a real pet feline like a lion and quit settling for less.

Like you said, neither are sentient. You contradict yourself by implying dogs do care while cats don't. Cats aren't the ones being exploited for jobs like that because they aren't huge animals with a huge nose. They are good for playing, petting, and every other activity you can do with a dog (even fetch).

Oh, and people with cats live longer. Something to do with stress. I'm sure dogs do the same, just not as much.

And since these friends seem to be able to say whatever pet they want in a "CAT vs DOG" topic:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:48:30 PM by Phone »

Dogs ftw!

since when are cats used for police work, fireman work, guiding the blind, finding people in rubble, and find cancers?

besides, a cats take stuffs in my dads outdoor workshop

since when are cats used for police work, fireman work, guiding the blind, finding people in rubble, and find cancers?
Who gives a stuff? No one has those dogs as pets.

Cats are better I think, here's mine grazing:

Oh damn, you have a Bro cat like mine.