Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 105746 times)

Im gonna get it from gamestop, 20 bucks cheaper.

Steam rips you off, especially with the Source MP pack.

Yeah man that new years sale they had, total rip off. bioshock for £1?  WTF

beyond good and evil is not one of my favourite games. It sucks. worth about 20p Not the £2 i got it for

Uhh, what?

I really hope you're kidding.

The Source MP pack (CSS, DoDS, HL2DM) is 30 bucks (USD), but 20 bucks in the store.

I'd like to know where you're shopping cause I can't find that anywhere. As far as I know its a pack just for Steam Store.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=40488

Look in the description, says it also includes HL2DM and DODS.

Oh so it is. But that's still one pack. Try to find the Valve Complete Pack in stores for cheaper. There are also plenty of other games cheaper on steam then in stores, Plus its instant no getting in the car going a few miles or more to the store with a chance of them being sold out or not having it and using gas.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 11:41:55 PM by Predator »

Oh so it is. But that's still one pack. Try to find the Valve Complete Pack in stores for cheaper.
It's most likely you can't, and you already save a richardload buying it through steam. (I know I saved plenty :D)

someone gift l4d to me ):

Last weekend L4D was only 23 dollars. So I had my friend buy it. It sucks if you missed the sale  D:

Pipe bomb here!
A 42-year-old man was in custody today following the discovery of several suspected explosive devices at a foreclosed Riverside, CA home where he used to reside before it was taken over by a bank, authorities said.
Advertisement

Daniel Gherman, of Riverside, was booked at the Robert Presley Detention Center on suspicion of one count of assembling a device designed to cause great bodily injury and four counts of assembling or possessing a facsimile explosive, police said.

The pipe bombs were first discovered shortly before 3 p.m. Tuesday as a bank representative performed a routine check at a residence in the 1400 block of Orange Street near Castaic Street, said Riverside Police Sgt. Jaybee Brennan.
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20090513/NEWS0801/90513037/Man+arrested+after+pipebombs+found+in+Riverside+home

Dammit Bill, you got caught.