Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 104971 times)

Anyone know what the song is there in TV Commercial?

Or the music or whatever, someone link me dammit.

Anyone know what the song is there in TV Commercial?

Or the music or whatever, someone link me dammit.
Tits or gtfo.

But really, it's embedded in the game files, I believe. I was listening to the music earlier.

it says the name at the end of it

I would say what it is but i can't be bothered to download the HD version so i can see it clearly

also, lolwut
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead demo\left4dead\sound\ambient\levels\citadel
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:15:42 PM by tails »

it says the name at the end of it

I would say what it is but i can't be bothered to download the HD version so i can see it clearly

also, lolwut
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead demo\left4dead\sound\ambient\levels\citadel
I KNEW THE COMBINE WERE BEHIND IT!

Here's something me and boshi found, when you activated it, it said "Wait until all players are ready!"

It's a mystery what it is and what it would do when all players are "ready", it was found outside of the subways level.

Geforce 6200 PCI 256mb
Intel Pentium 4 2.19ghz single core
1.5gb ram sddr

Fail is my computer.

Now you see, that room was pitch black to me.

Yes, I looked at others' screenshots, I'm basically playing fullbright, which makes it like I have an advantage, but I can't change it, so I don't consider I'm cheating.

Swholli has that problem too. No idea what's wrong.

Maybe because our computers suck?

It's a mystery what it is and what it would do when all players are "ready", it was found outside of the subways level.
It's the next half of that level, they ended Chapter 2 Early for the Demo, notice the Safehouse only a block away.

found this on kotaku

apparently theres gonna be a 10th tf2 class

found this on kotaku

apparently theres gonna be a 10th tf2 class

No, the 10th is the Sandvich.