Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 104944 times)

xbox version is for the gays
nou
my pc is broken so I can't play it on mai pc :(

Yuki, Snot, some guy and I were playing it. It was awesome.
Lol, we couldn't beat it after liek, a hundred deaths.

Anyone else getting the "LAN is restricted to local players only (class 3)" error message? Happens whenever I try to play online. D:
sv_lan "0" in console

I was playing the demo through on advanced with Kaphix, it was awesome.  I'll probably be buying.

Expert is were its at, Although I noticed it getting easy, We had one guy solo from safe room to the room just before you go up the stairs into the basement..he did it just running and when he got there he let us out of the closer(no pun intended) and we had a tank in the last room..took him out with ease not one of us got hit. Could of been luck though I guess.

Expert Advanced is quite easy :/
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 09:52:21 AM by |Shadow »

I'm gonna hide from Robo Noob, Chasey, and Bio Spark for a while. I think they hate me now.
Lol, that was fun.

Zoey gets more attention by other players :(
I got caught by a smoker and no-one helped me, Zoey gets knocked down and everyone else rushes to her D:

Zoey gets more attention by other players :(
I got caught by a smoker and no-one helped me, Zoey gets knocked down and everyone else rushes to her D:
That's probably because Zoey is hot.

I would so try to get in her pants.

I just played the demo with Jeorge, Aloshi, and Rex. Two words:

loving. Amazing.

I hate this, I can't play it, because of my mom.  Ugh, it's educational, I can then survive a zombie apocalypse.   :cookieMonster:

Me and two other guys melee'd a tank. :D The bot was still shooting him. :(