Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 104937 times)

Someone might of already asked or said, but after the 6.4 days end can I still play single player on it or will it disable the game?

Someone might of already asked or said, but after the 6.4 days end can I still play single player on it or will it disable the game?
You can still play Single Player.

You can still play Single Player.
Single player blows though. Half the time your AI partners are in a different room with their thumbs up their ass.

Single player blows though. Half the time your AI partners are in a different room with their thumbs up their ass.
Yeah, they are pretty idiotic sadly.

do they even help you in the game? Or you do all of the work?

They run in you're way and shoot eachother.

Impossible to play anything harder than Normal with them.

The demo on this is so much fun with other players. One time, everybody was just outside the safe room, and I thought everybody was going in, so I shot a car to set off the alarm. Everybody except my friend Joey went into the safe room, but Joey was going slow, so it looked like he was just barely going to make it. He actually looked like he was going to beat the horde, but closed the door too early and got trapped. He ended up fighting off the entire horde by himself while trapped, but after that the person playing as Zoey downed me for shooting the car.

:(

I had no problem with AI

i beaten demo on normal and advanced

(advanced had one death)

Tails, accept my friend request? I had deleted you after geting haxed. :(

I joined my brother's game right as they were about to beat it on a second time on expert.

Damn, I missed most of it! D:

NINJA EDIT: I love how the 2 levels in the demo are only 10% of the full game. :D

Yuki, Snot, some guy and I were playing it. It was awesome.

I didn't know badspot likes to play left 4 dead.
[/sarcasm]