Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 104975 times)

Also snot, can I add you?

Tater needs friends to play that game with D:

Anyone else getting the "LAN is restricted to local players only (class 3)" error message? Happens whenever I try to play online. D:

Lol, your graphic settings are horrible. It's okay though, my computer looked like that a few months ago lolol.

Lol, your graphic settings are horrible. It's okay though, my computer looked like that a few months ago lolol.
My graphics and sounds are all the way down... And my sounds are glitched so I can only hear about a quarter of them and I can't tell if zombies are coming which pisses me off... :panda:

I'm gonna hide from Robo Noob, Chasey, and Bio Spark for a while. I think they hate me now.

I'm gonna hide from Robo Noob, Chasey, and Bio Spark for a while. I think they hate me now.
Dun Dun Dun-------  Let's not turn this into a drama thread please

The sound may seem glitched due to your computer's poor video performance. The sound is in sync with your framerate I think.

That's a really dumb reason.

You lost  your sanity.
The game  looks exactly the same.

Lol.
Anyway, just played it on PC. Turns out my PC can handle it flawlessly, so it's a definite PC choice.
It's not as fluid as PC footage. It's really jerky because the brown townog sticks just stop, there's no inertia like with a mouse.

Anyone wanna play on Xbox? :(

xbox version is for the gays