Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 105981 times)

Your supposed to get a manual with L4D? D:

No fair, I want a book that I'll never read but looks nice :< I just got that crappy little card with the code on it.

crappy little card with the code on it.

It's all you're supposed to get.

crappy little card with the code on it.
That's all I got with it too. It has the controls on the other side.
I found the controls useful. You don't want to be being attacked by a horde of zombies and instead of shoot them, you turn your flashlight on. So really, no need for a book.

Anyway guys, I'm having a little trouble. I bought a good headset, was ready to go, but when I tried to use it on L4D it wouldn't work. Do you hold down t to talk or press it to talk and press it again when you are done?

How could you mistake pressing the mouse for the f button?

Isn't the flashlight default on?

How could you mistake pressing the mouse for the f button?
I said you would do that if you didn't have the controls.

Anyway guys, I'm having a little trouble. I bought a good headset, was ready to go, but when I tried to use it on L4D it wouldn't work. Do you hold down t to talk or press it to talk and press it again when you are done?
C is the default bind for the microphone and it's hold down to talk by default, but you can change that in options.

Why does the transmit volume button always go down to near minimum every time I restart? It's annoying having people miss what I said because I forgot to put it back up.

Add Otis Da HousKat over Steam if you want to play.

Just got it today and I'm ready to play right when the updating is done. :D