Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 105038 times)

ZOEY HAS STARTLED THE WITCH
More ontopic,<3 this game,I came in at the last part of no mercy,it was on expert,and I jumped in leading the group to victory(Small rooms with one door FTW).
EDIT:To fix a misplaced and.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:51:47 PM by CopBlock »

More ontopic,<3 this game,I came in at the last part of no mercy,it was on expert,and I jumped in leading the group to victory(Small rooms with one door FTW).
EDIT:To fix a misplaced and.
Zoey - Hot.
Witch - Not Hot. At all.

Holy mother of fu-....

Anyway, I just got the 'Unbreakable' achievement. I hated to resort to achievement farming, but the one time I was about to get it before, a damn bot healed me. :/

Zoey - Hot.
Witch - Not Hot. At all.
well, the way the artist depicted the witch...

well, the way the artist depicted the witch...
Maybe if the witch looked a bit better and Zoey's hoodie was torn :P

Maybe if the witch looked a bit better and Zoey's hoodie was torn :P
Needs moar nude Zoey.

but the one time I was about to get it before, a damn bot healed me. :/
I would've killed the bot.

I would've killed the bot.

I tried, but he wouldn't die! D:

Needs moar nude Zoey.

Been asking for a nudehack since release.

No Mercy does not like me.

At all.

This time, I played Single Player, and I was loading the last level.

Next thing I know, I'm at my Desktop raging.

okay, i have found the song from the TV spot, Train to Miami, but it is almost non-existant in the download community! >_<! its really starting to get to me! so if anyone can find a place to download it where you don't have to buy an outragous amount of stuff you don't need, then please tell me!! D:

okay, i have found the song from the TV spot, Train to Miami, but it is almost non-existant in the download community! >_<! its really starting to get to me! so if anyone can find a place to download it where you don't have to buy an outragous amount of stuff you don't need, then please tell me!! D:

Wrong topic? :o

what? its related to L4D!